Ahead of an October 16th launch, we got the chance to go hands-on with the Switch version of Overwatch at this year’s PAX Australia.
Games - News
A few months after it launched overseas, Ubisoft has brought their Netflix-style gaming subscription to Australians.
Blizzard's hero shooter is coming to the Nintendo Switch next month.
The Washington Justice are visiting Australia for an exhibition match at this year's Melbourne Esports Open. We spoke to Corey Nigra, one half the team's DPS Duo, ahead of the game.
Control is Remedy - and ray tracing - at its finest yet.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
CCP Games has announced that Eve Echoes, the mobile version of the company's open-ended space MMORPG, will enter closed alpha later this month.
Amazon's Prime Day sales event has kicked off and if you've been eyeing an upgrade to your existing Razer DeathAdder, now might be a great time to pull the trigger.
The Nintendo Switch Lite has only just been announced but Amazon's Prime Day deals make a great case for picking up the handheld gaming console through them.
After announcing the official throwback servers at BlizzCon 2017, Blizzard have given the long-awaited World of Warcraft: Classic a worldwide release date of Tuesday August 27, 2019 - just in time for the game’s 15th anniversary.
Good Shepherd has announced will be publishing a new John Wick videogame developed by award-winning indie dev Mike Bithell later this year.
"Just because you can play Assassin's Creed on your phone doesn’t mean that’s what you’ll want to do that all the time. I can watch Netflix on my phone but I would rather watch it on my big screen if it’s available.”
Melbourne’s ORDER won Sunday’s Australian Overwatch Contenders grand final against the Sydney Drop Bears at IEM Sydney, booking their spot in the Pacific Showdown in Shanghai.
Last year’s Intel Extreme Masters Sydney brought us face to face with Intel’s general manager for gaming and VR/AR sales, Lee Machen. This year’s instalment gave us the chance to catch up with Machen again and take stock of where Intel thinks esports...
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer revive Blackshark esports headset
- Samsung's curviest Odyssey gaming monitors are coming to Aus in August
- Google's Play Pass all-you-can-app subscription launches in Australia
- Hearthstone goes back to school with Scholomance Academy
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?