The force had better be strong with Jedi Mind, Inc. if it hopes to metaphysically magic its way out of this one.
Games - News
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
If you don't want to know how Halo: Reach ends, better unplug your internet box, pronto, because pirates are uploading the game's finale.
The NPD has released the results of a recent study, revealing that 20 percent of the respondents had played a social network-based game at least once during the prior three months. Read on for more results of the study.
In the four years since Sony's PlayStation 3 has been with us, it's never been hacked to play pirated games--until now, that is, if claims by hacker group PSJailbreak prove true.
Earlier today, Japan's Intellectual Property High Court ruled against the Sony Corporation in a lawsuit, ordering the company to pay former employee Hidehiro Kume 5.1 million yen in unpaid earnings.
A YouTube user whose video has since been pulled managed to get footage of Rock Band 3's track list. Take a look at the list fan site RockBandAide managed to compile before the video got yanked and tell us if you see any surprises:
The gossip blogs had a field day a few weeks ago, homing in on a patent filing unearthed by GoRumors that implied Microsoft's Kinect motion-control camera for the Xbox 360 might recognize sign language.
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's updated Xbox 360, Sony introduced two new PS3 models at today's Gamescom presser, including one bundled with the company's forthcoming 'Move' motion control peripheral, and packing a whopping 320GB hard drive.
Sony unveiled a few unannounced games this year at GamesCom in Cologne, Germany, and showcased some of their upcoming titles like Killzone 3 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse in full stereoscopic 3D.
The Australian Labor Party has announced classification of mobile phone games could be introduced soon.
The IPTV market in Australia has increased yet again with a Sony Computer Entertainment Australia and Yahoo!7 partnership to provide PS3 console users with further television content via Yahoo!7's PLUS7 catch-up TV service starting at the end of this...
Researchers at the Georgia Tech Research Institute, led by Richard Boyd, have demonstrated that off-the-shelf GPUs (the same that power the video card in your PC) are better at cracking passwords than had previously been thought, according to a BBC r...
Microsoft unveiled the first wave of games for the Windows 7 smartphone operating system on Tuesday at the GamesCom 2010 conference in Cologne, Germany.
"That which you seek. Inside, you will find." LucasArts brings Yoda into the Force Unleashed 2 storyline, as previously hinted at by Haden Blackman in our exclusive cover story earlier this year.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTHadoop DevelopersOther
- CCSolutions Architect (Cloud)QLD
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTProcurement AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTTalent Acquisition SpecialistOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork DesignerQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW