Grab your Dramamine and couch-sickness bags, Sony's long anticipated 3D update for its PlayStation 3 video game console will finally be available tomorrow.
Games - News
No, digital distribution maven and Half-Life publisher Valve won't be unfurling Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at its zombie-press-infested games booth during next week's E3 trade show. That's straight from the computer of Valve's own managing director Gabe ...
Sega's Yakuza series has always had a long wait between each game's Japan release and the eventual U.S. translation. The first game in the series took nine months, with each subsequent release taking over a year to come to the states. The last game w...
Patrick M. Markey, Ph.D. an associate professor of psychology at Villanova University and Charlotte N. Markey, Ph.D. an associate professor at Rutgers University recently collaborated on a study entitled "Vulnerability to Violent Video Games: A Revie...
With less than a week until companies start unloading their megaton E3 announcements, Capcom has revealed the games it plans on putting on the show floor next week. While many of the titles listed were already shown at the company's 'Captivate' event...
Video games FarmVille and Guitar Hero along with streaming video service Netflix are all inbound for Apple's iPhone, the company announced at today's WWDC event.
The popular medieval role-playing game created in North America will have its story told in the popular Japanese form of Japanese animation, as BioWare, EA, and Funimation Entertainment have announced that a Dragon Age anime movie will be released ne...
At the company's World Wide Developers Conference held earlier today, Apple announced the iPhone 4, the latest generation in it's popular cell phone line due on June 24. New improvements include improved motion-sensing, the ability to show four times...
Gaming news is trickling out of Apple's annual tech conference, WWDC 2010, and the hot item of the hour is FarmVille for your iPhone. That's right -- you can now harvest your virtual crops and visit your friends' farms literally all the time.
Konami has revealed that its hip-hop music game Def Jam Rapstar will drop on October 5, coming bundled with a microphone and selling for US$70 on the PS3 and Xbox 360, with the Wii version costing US$60. Additionally, seven new songs and two freestyl...
Steve Spohn is wheelchair-bound, on a ventilator and can barely move because of muscular dystrophy, but he's still able to play video games. He participated in last week's Games for Health conference in Boston, where the AbleGamers Foundation hosted ...
The sixth proper Guitar Hero game was officially announced by Activision today, with the company delivering the first trailer and the names of the first 24 songs to be included on the disc.
Because, quite frankly, everything's better with zombies, Activision and Treyarch's official sequel to the wildly popular 2009 iPhone and iPod Touch release, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, has just hit the iTunes App Store.
The upcoming two-film finale to the Harry Potter saga will have two video game adaptations, and to represent the change in tone for the movies, the video game versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will feature more action and a darker tone...
Nintendo may be the reigning video game hardware sales champ, but you may be surprised to learn it's also the record-holder for longest rock steady pricing.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager- SAP FICO implementationNSW
- FTWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW