Square Enix, Japanese publisher of the <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/ps3/115630/final-fantasy-xiii/">Final Fantasy</a> franchise confirmed the <a href="http://www.square-enix.com/eng/pdf/news/20090212_02en.pdf">buyout of Eidos</a>, British pu...
Games - News
Few companies have the research depth to build something like Kinect, Microsoft's forthcoming Xbox add-on that allows a user to control a game through body movements -- in fact, Microsoft itself initially thought it would be impossible, its top resea...
Nintendo reported a net loss for the April to June quarter as the strong Japanese yen and weak demand for its products hurt earnings.
Nintendo will announce details of a new product on Sept. 29, it said Thursday. The tight-lipped company wouldn't provide any more details, but with its 3DS handheld due to be launched in the coming months the chances are high it will be detailing lau...
Sony returned to profitability in the second quarter, helped by strong sales of key products, prompting it to raise its profit outlook for the full year on Thursday.
Playlogic, a development and publishing company that released its largest scale game this year in the form of Fairytale Fights, has filed 'surseance van betaling' -- the Dutch version of Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
When Call of Duty: Black Ops hits the market November 9, look for it on Nintendo DS as well as every other system under the sun (excepting PlayStation 2). Activision announced a Black Ops companion game for the handheld, developed by n-Space.
Speaking to MTV News, film director Guillermo del Toro said he plans to announce a deal with a video game studio "soon" to make games. There are a few clues as to what kind of game he'd like to make -- but not many on with whom del Toro could make th...
With the bountiful slate of holiday shooters about to be unloaded on the gaming public, two older but still popular games are sprucing up their multiplayer modes to make the most of the brief time remaining before the onslaught. Read on to find out h...
Months after being caught in a dispute between Chinese regulators, World of Warcraft is having a smoother time clearing government hurdles in China. Last Friday, the expansion pack "Wrath of the Lich King" was approved by the country's General Admini...
Sony Online Entertainment is introducing EverQuest II Extended -- a free-to-play version of the popular massively multiplayer online game that exists separately from the subscription model.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
At Comic-Con, Capcom and Namco Bandai announced their next major fighting games, as the former company will be creating Street Figher X Tekken while the latter while be developing Tekken X Street Fighter. In single-universe news, Street Fighter III: ...
Microsoft ended its fiscal year on June 30 and today reports making record numbers for their fourth quarter and their entire year. The gaming division, however, had some unusual ups and downs.
Swedish indie folk singer Jose Gonzalez recently treated Rockstar's New York office to an acoustic rendition of Far Away, which features on the Red Dead Redemption soundtrack. The song appears in the game during John Marston's sojourn to Mexico. Reli...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- CCProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- CCFront End Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior DBAOther