After several months of radio silence on the annual event, Blizzard has confirmed that a restructured Overwatch World Cup will take place in 2019.
Games - News
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive won't be the only shooter gracing the Qudos Arena come this year's IEM Sydney.
Cyanide Studio and Black Shamrock's adaptation of the cult-classic tabletop roleplaying game is due to arrive later in the year.
Blizzard and Good Old Games (GOG.com) have teamed up to rerelease the first two Warcraft games ahead of the upcoming Warcraft III: Reforged.
A forum post on RPGCodex.net, seemingly written by Phantom Doctrine lead designer Kacper Szymczak, paints a dire picture of the developer's post-launch struggles.
Metro Exodus is a terrific game, and a flagship title for Nvidia's RTX real-time ray tracing technology. Let's take a look at both.
Apex Legends is a battle royale shooter with smart touches and creative zest that makes it more approachable, forgiving and strategically rich. Will it have staying power? That's a harder question to answer.
At this stage, RAGE 2 honestly feels like it's shaping up to be as much a sequel to Mad Max as it is the original RAGE.
Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Nubia don't really operate in the Australian region but, if you're game to embrace the perils of importing, their latest "gaming" smartphone might just be worth the risk.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
It may no longer be possible to play Fortnite or PUBG in China after findings from a government established group suggests that the titles may violate the country's social and ethical rules
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Play Pass all-you-can-app subscription launches in Australia
- Hearthstone goes back to school with Scholomance Academy
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- PAX Australia, PAX West and EGX are teaming up for 9-day online event
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?