Capcom shot us a press release to say that the number of Super Street Fighter IV copies shipped worldwide hit 1 million. Mind you, these are units shipped -- not units sold. We'll have to wait a bit longer for those numbers.
Games - News
Those of you who missed out on the pre-beta action last week can take your sweet, sweet revenge today. The Halo: Reach beta is officially up and open to everybody who has a Halo: ODST disc. Here's what you can expect:
Don't worry, the clattering cacophony you're hearing is probably just the sound of a million gamers pre-ordering StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, since it finally has a launch date, and it's sooner than you think.
Bought your PlayStation 3 or PSP at the store but didn't think to get a warranty at the time of purchase? Sony is now offering warranties for the PSP and PS3 that will allow customers to extend their warranties within a month or even a year of the co...
As promised, the Call of Duty: Black Ops trailer is now live, available on developer Treyarch's just-launched website for the modern military shooter. Like most teaser trailers, it's also a bit Delphic, a boisterous muddle of flashbulb images and sin...
Major third party publisher Activision and famed Halo developer Bungie have announced that they have entered into a 10-year exclusive partnership, in which Bungie will create new IP for Activision.
When Sony nerfed Linux support for the PS3 in early April, we knew it was only a matter of time before someone pulled a pack of lawyers out of their pocket.
The Halo: Reach multiplayer beta will start on Monday, and Microsoft has revealed some of the details surrounding the launch. While the beta will conclude rather quickly -- it's scheduled to end on May 19 -- Bungie is going to cram the limited testin...
A federal judge last Friday denied all but one of Microsoft's motions to toss out antitrust claims brought by a company that sells Xbox 360 accessories armed with video game cheats.
Most people remember the advent of the Halo 3 multiplayer beta; the May 3 Halo: Reach beta is shaping up to be just as intense. Want to get in on it early? Follow GamePro on Twitter for your chance to win a Halo: Reach beta code that gets you access ...
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
The PlayStation may have Major League Baseball, but the Xbox 360 could soon land its very own television channel, reports Bloomberg. No, not something agnostic like G4TV or another option in local cable packages, but something exclusive to the Xbox 3...
Cosplayers are a dedicated bunch, devoting hours of manpower to create video game and anime-inspired outfits that bring our favorite characters to life. Once in a while, however, a costumer-creator stands above the rest with a cosplay that blurs the ...
Online games, music services and parts of other Web sites in China were shut down on Wednesday for a day of mourning mandated by the government after a deadly earthquake last week.
Late last week Capcom finally let the cat out of the bag on the third entry into the Marvel vs. Capcom series. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is slated for release in Spring 2011. Here are the details:
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip companyNSW
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW