Giving away video game systems...it's part and parcel of the games industry. Companies dispatch review units perennially and often expect them to remain where sent. But giving them away as "gifts" to thousands of people during a live round-the-world ...
Games - News
Nintendo fanboys are celebrating the Japanese gaming juggernaut's announcement of the new Legend of Zelda game at E3 2010. The audience chanted for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which was demoed by the legendary video game designer and Zelda cr...
Sony's E3 2010 press conference was full of big announcements, including two previously unnannounced games (Heroes on the Move and Sorcery), and a release date for Gran Turismo 5.
Valve's super-secret E3 surprise turns out to be a bit of crow-munching in the form of Portal 2, its geometry-bending shooter, for Sony's PlayStation 3.
Nintendo fanboys have shed a collective tear as the Japanese gaming juggernaut announces the new Legend of Zelda, Golden Eye 007 and Golden Dawn games.
An old favourite has been announced as new game for the Nintendo 3DS along with a number of impressive features on the impending handheld.
Activision is banking on DJ Hero 2 being a winner, pouring big money into a formidable playlist.
If you're not excited about Call of Duty: Black Ops, you damn well should be.
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
Available immediately, Microsoft's new slim-sized Xbox 360--unveiled at its E3 2010 press show this morning--will come with integrated WiFi and a 250GB hard drive.
Microsoft ended its E3 2010 press conference today with the announcement of a new Xbox 360, which will be available worldwide from tomorrow. The new console is significantly smaller than current models; the vanilla Xbox 360 Arcade and the Xbox 360 El...
E3 is definitely about huge game reveals and new system debuts, but the LA-set show also attracts a fair share of tinseltown elite. We've rounded up a handful of celebs that we know will be at the show, and a few that we're betting we'll see.
We know quality trumps quantity, but EA's gigantic list of E3 titles has dropped our collective jaws. Check out what games the publisher will be showing, along with release date and console information for each.
2K Games announced the slate of games that will be on display at its booth at E3 next week, along with new details and release windows for its hottest titles. Similarly, Square Enix revealed new information on its E3 show-going games.
First the bad news. Portal 2, originally scheduled for a holiday launch, will slip to a 2011 release. The good news? Valve is promising that its E3 surprise will be related to the highly-anticipated first-person action-puzzler.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst - Service EconomicsNSW