Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
Games - News
According to news website Adelaide Now, a debate over the addition of an R18+ video game classification will take place in April this year.
Last week, an observant member of the Valve forums pointed out that there were resources and code added to the new Steam beta that pointed to a possible port to OS X. The forums were churning with rumors and speculation of the gaming giant's future M...
The Australian Christian Lobby (ACL) has stomped on arguments an R18+ rating will help curb illegal video games downloading.
Mana Bar, Australia's first licensed video game venue, is opening its doors on Saturday, 20 March in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.
An Iowa State psychology professor is claiming -- not for the first time -- that his latest published study offers irrefutable evidence that exposure to violent video games increases the likelihood of aggressive behavior. And a Texas A&M psychology p...
Whether you're killing them or holding their hand, interacting with giant creatures is an enjoyable gameplay feature that is shockingly underutilized. With few developers outside of Team Ico capitalizing on the idea, there's a possible market that is...
Sony has restored service to the PlayStation Network by resolving a glitch in the internal clock of some PlayStation 3 consoles that recognized 2010 as a leap year and wrongly added a Feb. 29 to the clock.
The glitch that nerfed my old-style "fat" PlayStation 3 and temporarily 'bricked' millions of others worldwide appears to have vanished as mysteriously as it appeared.
Book publisher Random House announced a new deal today that will change the way we think about video game adaptations. Stardock's original PC strategy game, Elemental: War of Magic, leads off with a book called Elemental: Destiny's Embers this summer...
A 17-year-old honors student from Pennsylvania admitted to crashing Sony's PlayStation site after being banned for cheating in SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals. He brought down the site for 11 days in November 2008 by infecting it with a virus.
It's probably just a 24 hour bug, but you'll want to leave your glitchy PS3s off in the meantime, just in case, says Sony.
A study published in the March 2010 issue of Psychological Bulletin claims that it proves a connection between violent video games and aggressive children. Study leader Professor Craig Anderson of Iowa State University said, "exposure to violent vide...
What could simultaneously bring down Sony's PlayStation Network worldwide and make it impossible for millions of gamers to play single-player games like Heavy Rain, Bayonetta, and BioShock 2?
Sony's PlayStation Network has been hit by a glitch that has left users on all continents unable to connect to the online service, the company said Monday.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCProjects Governance Risk SpecialistSA
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD