Nintendo may be hip to sell 3D handhelds, but Sony's having none of it.
Games - News
Bruno Velazquez and Jonathan Hawkins spill their guts on the creation of God of War III
Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Nintendo's upcoming revision to its DS handheld will have screens no larger than those in the DSi XL and feature a force-feedback system that vibrates at certain points during games, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
The Internet is currently abuzz with news of Nintendo's new handheld console with the ability to play 3D games. We've seen the system in action and we have to say, we aren't that impressed.
In a press release sent late last night, Nintendo of Japan announced the successor to the Nintendo DS -- a portable system with the ability to play 3D games without requiring glasses.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
Rockstar Games has released the cover art for its upcoming Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The cover art features reformed outlaw John Marston drawing a sawn-off shotgun and scowling in an uncouth manner. His cowboy hat is curiously absen...
In an action that's sure to rile up the "video games lead to violence" activists, a match of the popular first-person shooter Counter Strike at an internet cafe in China almost lead to a deadly attack. After a player had been discovered as a cheater,...
A recent visit to EA was very fruitful for video game analyst Michael Pachter, as he learned of a new initiative within the company to create pre-release premium DLC, as well as a downloadable Jack the Ripper game from Visceral Games.
The British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards are interesting to watch because they usually pick all the games that didn't win awards in the U.S. True to form, the 2010 BAFTA Video Game Awards will surprise you with who went home empty-hande...
On December 8 of last year, Canadian science fiction author Peter Watts had an altercation with a U.S. Customs officer at the border while on his way home. Today, a St. Clair County jury returned a guilty verdict for Watts.
Could Nintendo's Mario and Luigi be headed for blackboards and pop-top desks after decades battling bob-ombs, chain chomps, hammer bros, and koopa troopas? Mario creator and Nintendo R&D guru Shigeru Miyamoto certainly hopes so.
The vintage Commodore 64 personal computer is getting a makeover, with a new design and some of the latest computing technologies, as the brand gets primed for a comeback.
When Sony launched its PSP Go last year the company had high hopes. The device was supposed to help PlayStation Portable shipments increase by almost a million units for the year and spearhead Sony's digital download push into the portable gaming mar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesWA
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTSecurity Solution ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- TPPrincipal Test Lead - SAPQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- TPTest AnalystVIC