Better late than never, PS3 and PC gamers can finally look forward to their own versions of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV downloadable expansions this March.
Games - News
Flight Control is one of the most successful games on the App Store, having sold over 2 million copies since it was first released on March 6 last year. Like all of the other existing apps, the current version will run just fine on Apple's new iPad, ...
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka recently concluded a live interview with the readers of Eurogamer. In the interview, fans were able to chat with the Muzyka about Mass Effect 2 and a handful of BioWare games -- some in production and others that are...
Xbox Director of Product Management Aaron Greenberg had a lot of good info for us on the new Xbox Live Game Room service at CES 2010 this month. A tiny detail slipped our notice, however: Players will have to re-buy arcade games for the Game Room eve...
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores March 18th 2010, THQ announced today.
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores 18 March, THQ announced today. The game will be released 48 hours after its US launch and is available on PC and Xbox 360.
Game addiction is a topic that's been nearly done to death since the American Medical Association first considered adding the term to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) back in 2007. However, it seems there's still room f...
Siliconera reports today that a Tales of Vesperia anime movie called The First Strike is being bundled with downloadable content in Blu-Ray, DVD, and UMD form for a May 28 release. We asked Namco Bandai about a possible US release and were told that ...
Gears of War developer Cliff Bleszinski is teasing the world on Twitter today with numerous tweets about upcoming news.
University and hospital researchers have taken a cue from the gaming industry by using 3D video graphics chips to develop a parallel software platform that can speed the processing times, in this case for medical digital imaging, by 10 to 1,000 times...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today unveiled the iPad, calling the tablet a "magical and revolutionary" addition to the company's existing lines of Macs, iPods and the iPhone.
Apple on Wednesday launched its much-awaited iPad tablet device, a handheld that will allow users to view movies, surf the Internet and play high-definition games.
Days after announcing he'd managed to hack Sony's PlayStation 3 console to run his own software George Hotz has released the exploit online.
Up to this point, just about every gaming console--from the Xbox 360 to the Nintendo DS--has been hacked in some way, usually to allow it to play pirated games. This excluded the PlayStation 3, which remained unhacked for over three years, leading ma...
Microsoft last week cited a 2008 legal victory by operating system rival Apple as it asked a federal court to toss out antitrust claims brought by a company that sells Xbox 360 accessories armed with video game cheats.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCTest LeadQLD
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineersVIC
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT