Would that I was Japanese, because then I wouldn't have to wait a year or more for games like Dragon Quest IX to paddle across the pond. Make that 229 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes, 42 seconds, and counting since the game came out in Japan last July.
Games - News
"PopCap Games, maker of some of the world's most popular video games, today announced that the iPhone and iPod touch adaptation of its award-winning game Plants vs. Zombies sold more than 300,000 units in its first nine days of availability, setting ...
From 11 March, Australian gamers will be able to get their hands on the latest guise of the Nintendo Wii. Imaginatively dubbed Black Wii, the new version of the popular console is finished in a sleek black colour -- much like the PlayStation 3 and Xb...
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
Even though New Super Mario Bros. Wii is still tearing up the sales charts, Nintendo won't stop the Mario love, as the company announced a May 23 release date for Super Mario Galaxy 2. In addition to the late spring release date, Nintendo also showed...
The Attorney-General's Department has received a flood of submissions from supporters of the introduction of [[artnid: 329754| R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia | R18+ classification for video games finally coming to Austr...
Developer Team 17 is moving ahead on their Steam and PlayStation Network ports of Xbox Live Arcade game, Worms 2: Armageddon -- but they're also teasing a brand-new 2D games called "Worms Reloaded" just for Steam.
A subtle spec upgrade over the last few months has made unlocked more usable RAM for developers. That may not mean much to you, but it's good news for uber-huge games like the 35GB God of War.
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Capcom has revealed a trio of Street Fighter III series characters who will be making the transition from hand-drawn to HD, as Dudley, Ibuki, and Makoto have been confirmed as Supet Street Fighter IV characters. This boosts the new character count to...
The first downloadable content for BioShock 2 has been announced, with new multiplayer content due on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next month for US$5.00. The premiere DLC, the Sinclair Solutions Test Pack will include the following new featur...
Adidas' new Augmented Reality shoe hits stores in San Francisco this week, introducing browser-based gaming to footwear. Or at least we think that's what it's doing -- it's hard to understand just what's going on without actually having the shoe for ...
Several developers with adult-themed apps or games on the App Store recently received a letter from Apple telling them that their previously-approved game is gone from the App Store.
A quarter of web users play games on social networks, such as Facebook, on a regular basis, says PopCap.
While not strictly "news," the ESRB rating description for God of War certainly raises eyebrows with its explanation of a sex scene. As if the Nudity and Strong Sexual Content tags under the M rating weren't enough of a hint.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- TPGateway SpecialistACT
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD