Computer games and Facebook are not to blame for the increase of rickets in children, says a professor who was initially thought to have said otherwise.
Games - News
Valve has updated its Left 4 Dead blog with details of an upcoming update to L4D2's Versus mode. The two most major tweaks come in the form of adding bots to the special infected side, and removing auto-spawning in the finale sequences, presumably fo...
Capcom plans to launch Lost Planet 2 in May this year, it said Tuesday.
The 20-year-old hacker best known for cracking Apple's iPhone says he's done it again, this time with Sony's PlayStation 3.
One of the greatest draws of titles like Grand Theft Auto is the ability to create random scenes of massive destruction and carnage. Surprisingly, few titles have capitalized on that and included instant replay features -- Rockstar did implement repl...
With Apple recently marketing their iPhone and iPod Touch portable devices as gaming platforms, casual gaming on the go has seen a bit of a twilight. Independent developers have been enjoying increased exposure thanks to low prices and easy availabil...
EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
The Bethesda v. Interplay case centers on a dispute about a Fallout massively multiplayer online game license, but court documents suggest there may be an Elder Scrolls MMO in the works as well.
Last Friday, industry website Gamasutra posted a letter from individuals claiming to be the wives of Rockstar San Diego employees that decried working conditions at the company and demanding "immediate action to ameliorate conditions of employees."
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars has earned plenty of critical acclaim, earning high scores for both its DS and PSP iterations. Unfortunately, that hasn't translated into stellar sales figures, leading us to award the title as Best Game No One Bought ...
Sony has pushed back the launch of its motion controller for the PlayStation 3 console by six months citing a desire to have more software available at launch.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTPHP DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge DatacentreVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW