Kotaku has caught a glimpse of the latest issue of long-standing Japanese video game magazine Famitsu, which contains a review for the PlayStation 3 version of the latest chapter of Square-Enix's popular RPG franchise, Final Fantasy XIII. The game re...
Games - News
A recent patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (dug up by GameSpot) reveals a number of potential applications for the upcoming Sony Motion Controller due out in 2010.
Nintendo, as you know, wants to make third-party flash cartridges anathema to its DS game handhelds. Some gamers want the right to use these cards, they say, to develop legal "homebrew" games. In reality, a majority of these flash cartridge owners de...
Activision will reportedly release a censored version of Modern Warfare 2 in Japan that punishes you for shooting civilians. In Western versions, players can fire indiscriminately into crowds of people during the game's controversial "No Russian" lev...
Nearly a quarter of men have pulled a sickie from work in order to play computer games, says MyVoucherCodes.co.uk.
While the PS3 has a superb suite of downloadable games, including the Pixeljunk series, Flower, and Noby Noby Boy, the output of new titles hasn't been as consistent as competing downloadable services like Xbox Live Arcade and the Wii Shop Channel. S...
Namco Bandai's incredibly popular Xbox Live Arcade game Pac-Man Championship Edition has long been rumored as a prospective iPhone and iPod Touch title, but the company has stayed remarkably quiet about the subject. They broke their silence this even...
I have never, in my 28 years of life, had a wallet that would be considered fashionable or cool. I also have a severe lack of wallet organisation skills, which leads to important credit cards getting sandwiched in-between retail store discount cards ...
While details are still scarce -- something we're working towards fixing -- EA announced Dead Space 2 earlier today. The true follow-up to our 2008 Xbox 360 Game of the Year, Dead Space 2 will be seeing release on the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 ...
Once Blue Castle Games wraps up work on the highly-anticipated Dead Rising 2, it's become very clear that they won't be going back to another baseball game. Destructoid recently discovered that a job posting for a "Lead Level Designer" on Gamasutra i...
With the company's wares not performing up to expectations on the DS and PSP, it should come as no surprise that Rockstar is now looking to Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch as potential new gaming platforms. The company announced via their newswire that...
Last Friday, Sega announced that its hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game had been refused classification by the Classification Operations Board. This means that the game cannot be played by Australians in its current state (pending a pos...
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Celebrating 'necromorphic' alien dismemberment with verve, Visceral Games today announced Dead Space 2, sequel to last year's space-based survival horror game about slicing renegades from John Carpenter's The Thing into giblets.
In the "I'll do anything for attention" category this morning, Spike TV Video Game Awards host Geoff Keighley can reportedly be heard pimping for Microsoft's upcoming Halo: Reach in a recent Microsoft-hosted podcast, claiming it'll be "the biggest ga...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCUser Researcher/Business AnalysisACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTAdministrator - Land and PowerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTTest LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTProcess Documentation AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA