Hardware company Razer is partnering with Sixense Entertainment to bring motion controls to PC gaming. Their first venture is Valve's Left 4 Dead 2.
Games - News
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
Microsoft's full-body game control system Project Natal will be launched in time for the holidays this year, in what promises to be a big year for Xbox 360 users.
Capcom plans to develop all new game properties locally, citing "cultural differences" when working with international partners on games like Bionic Commando and Dark Void. Those international partnerships will continue to be tapped for outsourcing s...
Just a few weeks after the demo hit the PlayStation Network, Sony and Polyphony reveal the box art for Gran Turismo 5. Finally, it seems we're getting close to a release.
ESPN is reporting that NBA Jam, the popular early 90's arcade basketball franchise, has been rebounded into the hands of EA Sports, with the series set to return to the Nintendo Wii. Fans of the original games will be pleased to know that series crea...
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars is hitting game store shelves on January 26th, and to commemorate the release (and provide Wii owners with a competent control scheme) MadCatz has announced their latest licensed FightStick peripheral, the fir...
You may have though that Duke Nukem Forever died its final death with the closure of 3D Realms, but the voice of Duke is hinting that the game may still be alive.
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
Official sales numbers reported by the NPD Group research firm aren't due 'til January 14 -- but Nintendo is pretty confident its holiday sales figures are healthy.
Atlus announced via the PlayStation blog today that Metal Slug XX is due on US shelves February 23. Currently, they haven't announced any plans to make the game available for download onto the PSP Go.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney makes his way to WiiWare Monday, January 11 priced at 1,000 Wii Points, according to a press release sent out by Capcom this morning.
Several sources today report strong 2009 sales figures for the United Kingdom games industry. Figures from the Entertainment & Leisure Software Publishers Association and the GfK Chart-Track service both show a decrease in software and product sales ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTContract ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTResource AnalystOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther