This month, Square-Enix is opening what is probably the only Japanese role-playing game-themed bar in Roppongi, Tokyo.
Games - News
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
The new PlayStation 3 firmware update that enables Sony's home console to play Blu-Ray discs also includes a 3D update.
The new year brings fresh faces to the artist roster of Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero as Activision announced the four track packs available in January 2010. The first pack features a selection of classic blues available this morning on XBox 360 and Wi...
Hardware company Razer is partnering with Sixense Entertainment to bring motion controls to PC gaming. Their first venture is Valve's Left 4 Dead 2.
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
Microsoft's full-body game control system Project Natal will be launched in time for the holidays this year, in what promises to be a big year for Xbox 360 users.
Capcom plans to develop all new game properties locally, citing "cultural differences" when working with international partners on games like Bionic Commando and Dark Void. Those international partnerships will continue to be tapped for outsourcing s...
Just a few weeks after the demo hit the PlayStation Network, Sony and Polyphony reveal the box art for Gran Turismo 5. Finally, it seems we're getting close to a release.
ESPN is reporting that NBA Jam, the popular early 90's arcade basketball franchise, has been rebounded into the hands of EA Sports, with the series set to return to the Nintendo Wii. Fans of the original games will be pleased to know that series crea...
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars is hitting game store shelves on January 26th, and to commemorate the release (and provide Wii owners with a competent control scheme) MadCatz has announced their latest licensed FightStick peripheral, the fir...
You may have though that Duke Nukem Forever died its final death with the closure of 3D Realms, but the voice of Duke is hinting that the game may still be alive.
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Blizzard announce new rewards for Battle for Azeroth preorders
- Intel Extreme Masters to bring eSports back to the Qudos Arena in May
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- The Avengers Project release date, platforms, gameplay news & trailers
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJunior Product/Project Manager - North QueenslandQLD
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - FinanceQLD
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTTechnical AnalystOther
- TPSystems Administrator (AWS)QLD
- CCSecurity AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Global MarketsOther
- TPManager, IT and Digital SupportVIC
- TPJava DeveloperACT
- FTAgile Coach/Scrum MasterOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCData Science ArchitectWA