Microsoft may be bringing Xbox LIVE to Windows Mobile devices perhaps as early as the launch of Windows Mobile 7 expected late 2010, according to recent job postings on Microsoft's site. The software giant is looking for a program manager and softwar...
Games - News
Is the following clip of someone ostensibly playing Valve's Half Life 2 on an Xbox 360 with their arms and fingers a glimpse of things to come from Microsoft's Project Natal?
Ringing in the New Year with 100 per cent more Darkspawn, BioWare says its next Dragon Age Origins downloadable expansion pack will be out for Xbox 360 and PC on January 5. (Sorry PS3 owners, you'll have to wait a few extra weeks for the DLC pack, wh...
An independent 2009 games sector census reveals marginal growth in U.S. games industry since 2008, while Canada explodes with new development studios and job opportunities.
China's state news channel has blamed hugely popular online games for problems including drug addiction, teen pregnancy and even murder this month as regulators crack down on allegedly harmful content in games.
The Steam Holiday Sale began this week, and will run through until Sunday January 3, 2010. If you're looking to buy a gift, Steam offers gifting functionality so you can send a code to friends or family for specific PC games, and this is made all the...
Signal Hill analyst Todd Greenwald issued a commentary this morning about Take Two Interactive's prospects for 2010, noting (with a firm grasp of the obvious) that Bioshock 2 was the company's best bet for success next year. "The original was one of ...
Steal an Xbox 360, don't forget to disable the auto sign-in feature before going online. That's the lesson high-tech crooks are probably gleaning from today's New York Post brief about a thief, 22-year-old Jeremy Gilliam, apprehended after logging in...
G4TV has located a financial document published by Capcom for its investors that notes that three of the company's highly-anticipated releases presumed to drop in early 2010 — Super Street Fighter IV, Lost Planet 2, and Monster Hunter Tri ̵...
An online retailer is taking orders for a Hewlett-Packard laptop that includes Intel's latest Core i3 processor, providing details of the chip maker's next-generation laptop processor ahead of the product's official launch.
HDMI Consortium is preparing to add 3D support to its latest 1.4 specification, which could bring 3D gaming and movie watching to high-definition TVs.
According to Kotaku, a recent announcement made by Namco Bandai seems to indicate that the publisher will focus on releasing many of their properties digitally in 2010, including Xbox 360 Games on Demand, as well as PS1 classics for the PSP and PS3.
Sony's PlayStation 3 got a boost from last week's launch of Final Fantasy XIII as Japanese consumers snapped up special-edition consoles to give the PS3 its best week since a relaunch several months ago, according to data released on Friday.
Earlier today, Capcom revealed via its Unity Blog that Dark Void will be landing on the DSi next month, with a 2D retro-styled action-platformer called Dark Void Zero.
What's glass-covered and architectonically gothic and smooth as black ice? Bonus points for guessing the Vatican inside a snow globe, but if you said Apple's iPhone/iPod Touch 3GS running Epic's Unreal Engine 3, you're either psychic or pretty amazin...
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTAdvice Trainer / AdministratorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest)QLD
- FTHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FT.Net Analyst Programmer | SupportOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC