I have never, in my 28 years of life, had a wallet that would be considered fashionable or cool. I also have a severe lack of wallet organisation skills, which leads to important credit cards getting sandwiched in-between retail store discount cards ...
Games - News
While details are still scarce -- something we're working towards fixing -- EA announced Dead Space 2 earlier today. The true follow-up to our 2008 Xbox 360 Game of the Year, Dead Space 2 will be seeing release on the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 ...
Once Blue Castle Games wraps up work on the highly-anticipated Dead Rising 2, it's become very clear that they won't be going back to another baseball game. Destructoid recently discovered that a job posting for a "Lead Level Designer" on Gamasutra i...
With the company's wares not performing up to expectations on the DS and PSP, it should come as no surprise that Rockstar is now looking to Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch as potential new gaming platforms. The company announced via their newswire that...
Last Friday, Sega announced that its hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game had been refused classification by the Classification Operations Board. This means that the game cannot be played by Australians in its current state (pending a pos...
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Celebrating 'necromorphic' alien dismemberment with verve, Visceral Games today announced Dead Space 2, sequel to last year's space-based survival horror game about slicing renegades from John Carpenter's The Thing into giblets.
In the "I'll do anything for attention" category this morning, Spike TV Video Game Awards host Geoff Keighley can reportedly be heard pimping for Microsoft's upcoming Halo: Reach in a recent Microsoft-hosted podcast, claiming it'll be "the biggest ga...
The U.S. Air Force recently issued a request for proposals to purchase 2,200 Sony PlayStation 3 video game consoles. Does the Air Force plan to play lots of Grand Theft Auto?
The hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game has been refused classification in Australia by the Classification Operations Board of Australia, Sega announced on Friday.
With EA downsizing its current teams and looking at scaling back on the number of products it releases at retail in a year to 30 or 40 (from north of 60) you may be wondering how the company will start to grow its business in the year ahead. For a hi...
Less than a week after Tiger Woods made headlines for an alleged domestic dispute that resulted in a car smash, a Flash game developer has immortalised the incident in a free game. Enter 'Tiger Woods Wife Outrun'. In this side-scrolling driving game ...
Listen up Moms and Dads, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is giving away a handy new iPhone tool that'll help you quick-check what's what when it comes to game content. Not that the little black-and-white rectangles voluntarily stamped ...
Rockstar Games announced today that Red Dead Redemption, the successor to 2004's hit Red Dead Revolver, will be available on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 on April 27, 2010 in North America and on April 30, 2010 internationally.
With the breakout success of social gaming in 2009, it should come as no surprise that other social networking sites will try to stake a claim at Facebook's crown. Fellow social site hi5 made a huge move towards challenging the current king by hiring...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesWA
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP TesterVIC