Yesterday PC World attended the eGames Expo 2009 at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne. Although it was a slightly quieter affair compared to previous years, there were still plenty of games, gadgets and exhibits vying for punters' attention,...
Games - News
Nintendo will launch a new version of its handheld DS next month with a larger screen, it said Thursday.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its DSi handheld gaming device with a larger screen possibly before the end of this year, The Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
Netflix will begin streaming movies and TV shows to PlayStation 3 consoles in the U.S. from November, it said on Monday.
Electronic Arts proudly announces that its 15 year-old racing franchise has now sold over 100 million units across 15 different titles.
This was unexpected, a freebie Flash-based role-playing aperitif from BioWare that's part Diablo, part Baldur's Gate, part "free prize inside!" It's called Dragon Age Journeys, and it's a tactical RPG with stylish cartoon-style art squeezed between t...
Gizmodo recently had the chance to talk to Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO and noted fan of developers (YouTube). While the man oversees all parts of Microsoft's empire, the conversation naturally had a large focus on the company's video game console, t...
Rockstar Games is celebrating the growing "Movember" movement in a very unique way. The practice of growing a mustache throughout the month of November is celebrating its tenth year, and its fifth tied into the cause of furthering knowledge of men's ...
As if a sweet $20 bonus credit wasn't tempting you enough to reserve Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Amazon, the online sales giant has gone and pitted every town in America against each other in a massive pre-order battle under the guise of charit...
It's not just the top grossing game on the app store, but Harmonix' Rock Band is pulling in more money than any other app in the app store right now. The game, which hit earlier this week for $12.99, includes 20 tracks that can be played on the devic...
Windows 7 is finally upon us, leaping off retail shelves in little blue- and green- and black-lined plastic containers in a matter of hours. With the critical plaudits, expect enthusiastic midnight sales, curious micro-throngs of buyers, and swollen ...
Blog site Kolma found an interesting note on Nintendo's online list of error codes.
The very first Need for Speed game was released in 1994 for the 3DO game console and completely changed gamers' expectations for racing games thanks to its impressive visuals and licensed cars. Since then, there have been a further 14 iterations of t...
Earlier this week, Infinity Ward and Activision incurred the wrath of tens of thousands of gamer.
The Rudd Government’s proposed internet filtering system could have a big effect on online gaming in Australia. During a Senate estimates hearing in Canberra yesterday, Senator Stephen Conroy, Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Ec...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- TPSolution ArchitechtSA
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesign Specialist - TelecomNSW
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT