Independent game developer Eric Ruth is coding a free PC game that envisions what Valve's popular zombie-killing franchise might have looked like on an 8-bit console, with plans to release a full version in January 2010.
Games - News
Powered by the same impressive Unity 3D engine that has made a number of other well-executed 3D titles possible on the iPhone, as well as Cartoon Network's impressive FusionFall browser-based RPG, Ravensword: The Fallen King is the closest thing to a...
NDoors announced on November 11 that they successfully completed the GNGWC 2009 Atlantica Thai Final Round held last weekend in Bangkok, Thailand.
Facebook is linking up with Xbox Live so users can play Xbox games with their social networking friends.
While the iPhone has become a powerful force in the portable gaming market, it has done so almost entirely due to software created by third parties.
Earlier today, G4TV reported that a Microsoft exec recently boasted that this past Tuesday was the biggest day in the history of Xbox Live, with over two million players on the service simultaneously. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb corrobor...
The Xbox 360 is set to get a home entertainment revamp next week that will help it compete with Sony's PlayStation 3.
We've just received the NPD sales results for October 2009, and it looks the new releases and price drops have brought about some big changes on the charts. On the hardware side, in the Wii's first full month at US$200, Nintendo's console managed to ...
Nintendo announced a new game today at a retailer conference in Japan, <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-10386813688.html">releasing</a> box art and the first details on what fans can expect in 2010.
The New York Daily News has a story (found on Kotaku) of two criminals who have besmirched the Mario Brothers' name more than anything before.
Information Week released a story earlier today revealing that Microsoft has banned around 1 million Xbox Live members the company believes are playing pirated games via modified hardware.
Activision says Modern Warfare 2 raked in an astonishing $310m on its first day of sales, a claim which, if accurate, would make it the biggest and fastest selling entertainment launch in history, annihilating sales records in every other medium.
If you purchased a copy of Modern Warfare 2 through Steam, caveat emptor, because you won't be able to play it today along with everyone else. Yes, Infinity Ward's operatic military-shooter goes on sale today for Windows, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3 p...
Cryptic announced today that its eagerly anticipated Star Trek Online MMO for the PC will be launching on February 2, 2010 in North America and three days later in Europe. If you really can't wait that long, you can apply to join the closed beta test...
Activision Blizzard will make a $1 million donation to unemployed military vets through their Call of Duty Endowment (CODE,) a charity foundation intended to help veterans find gainful employment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther