Namco is using its Facebook fan page to communicate more and more about its upcoming titles these days, particularly for its mobile game and more casual titles.
Games - News
A new title in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series subtitled Explorers of Sky is releasing next week, and true to the title's form, you'll be able to explore an all new area!
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
The Sony PSP Go launched on Thursday, and judging by the early reviews opinions are mixed. On the one hand, you have a slick, more portable device with a crisp screen and new game formats. But legacy PSP owners will be dogged with some crossover iss...
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Want to watch Blu-ray flicks on your Sony PlayStation Portable? Okay, you can't watch them natively on the handheld--the system tops out at 480x272 lines of resolution, after all. But according to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Sony Computer En...
From today, Sharp Australia is offering a free Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite games console and four games when customers purchase select Sharp AQUOS LCD televisions.
A long-time critic of the video game industry has sued Facebook for US$40 million, saying that the social networking site harmed him by not removing angry postings made by Facebook gamers.
It's no joking matter when police conduct raids of criminals houses. However, in the case of the home of this Tampa Bay drug dealer, the joke was apparently on him.
Visceral Games has a genuine top-tier franchise on their hands with Dead Space.
Avant-garde media artist Mio I-zawa has just released footage and photos of his most intriguing (and disturbing) creation yet: a mechanical 'tumour' sprouting from a PC that quivers and pulsates depending on the CPU load. All together now: Ewwwwwww!
A press release from AMD today announces the development of an Open Physics Initiative, together with Pixelux Entertainment. Pixelux is the developer of the Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) physics system used first in LucasArts' Star Wars: The Force U...
Nintendo will cut the price of its popular Wii gaming console to $199.99 in the US this weekend, the company said, escalating a price war with rival consoles in a weak video game market.
An alleged Sega document from a meeting with Sony Computer Entertainment America is turning heads after it apparently divulged confidential details of upcoming Sony PlayStation 3 marketing and motion controller plans. The document was downloaded dire...
The Holidays are just around the corner, and gaming console makers hope to make 2009 a record-setting year. The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii have all dropped their prices in recent weeks. There are also new motion-control innovations in the pipel...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior BANSW
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW