Sony is hoping to return its PlayStation business to profitability next year with the help of new hardware devices and expansion of its network-delivered services platform, it said Thursday.
Games - News
Sony has spent years struggling to adjust to the digital age but its chief Howard Stringer Thursday sought to make the case that it has found its footing.
US Federal officials have put the PS3 to work breaking passwords on computer equipment confiscated from suspected child pornographers, according to a story released on the Scripps Howard Foundation wire. (When Sony said the PS3 'only does everything'...
A political column in this morning's Washington Examiner claims video games like America's Army are the most effective recruitment tools of the U.S. Army.
Independent game developer Eric Ruth is coding a free PC game that envisions what Valve's popular zombie-killing franchise might have looked like on an 8-bit console, with plans to release a full version in January 2010.
Powered by the same impressive Unity 3D engine that has made a number of other well-executed 3D titles possible on the iPhone, as well as Cartoon Network's impressive FusionFall browser-based RPG, Ravensword: The Fallen King is the closest thing to a...
NDoors announced on November 11 that they successfully completed the GNGWC 2009 Atlantica Thai Final Round held last weekend in Bangkok, Thailand.
Facebook is linking up with Xbox Live so users can play Xbox games with their social networking friends.
While the iPhone has become a powerful force in the portable gaming market, it has done so almost entirely due to software created by third parties.
Earlier today, G4TV reported that a Microsoft exec recently boasted that this past Tuesday was the biggest day in the history of Xbox Live, with over two million players on the service simultaneously. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb corrobor...
The Xbox 360 is set to get a home entertainment revamp next week that will help it compete with Sony's PlayStation 3.
We've just received the NPD sales results for October 2009, and it looks the new releases and price drops have brought about some big changes on the charts. On the hardware side, in the Wii's first full month at US$200, Nintendo's console managed to ...
Nintendo announced a new game today at a retailer conference in Japan, <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-10386813688.html">releasing</a> box art and the first details on what fans can expect in 2010.
The New York Daily News has a story (found on Kotaku) of two criminals who have besmirched the Mario Brothers' name more than anything before.
Information Week released a story earlier today revealing that Microsoft has banned around 1 million Xbox Live members the company believes are playing pirated games via modified hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst- UX, wireframes, AgileOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Exchange Engineer- Azure & Cloud X2Other
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTEcommerce Technical ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD