Today, Xbox Australia announced a $100 price drop for its flagship Xbox 360 video game console, the Xbox 360 Elite. The top-of-the-range system will now carry an RRP of $449 -- $50 less than the redesigned Sony PlayStation 3, which will be available ...
Games - News
Kotaku reports that in a letter to fans the creator of the Metal Gear Solid franchise, Hideo Kojima, reveals that the upcoming PSP-exclusive Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will take hundreds of hours to play through.
Today, Xbox Australia threw a special media event at the Ivy Penthouse, Sydney, to showcase the new products and services coming to Xbox Live. We managed to get some hands-on time with Activision's DJ Hero and were suitably spun out by the results. C...
With little time to go before another Bioshock game extends its watery hand to gamers, Variety has announced that Universal is pushing for 28 Weeks Later director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo to take on the film adaptation of Bioshock.
In a recent PC World article, one of my colleagues suggested that the 'Slimmed PS3 Won't Save Sony'. Let's play devil's advocate and consider the alternative, which is that it will, with an appended "and then some." Sony just slashed the price of its...
Asus has launched its Formula Series of graphics cards. Two cards are available currently -- the Radeon 4770 (EAH4770 FORMULA/DI/512MD5) and Radeon 4890 (EAH4890 FORMULA/HTDI/1GD5). Asus says their Formula Series cards are inspired by Formula One rac...
The latest victim of accurate pre-announcement leaks, Blizzard revealed that those World of Warcraft 'Cataclysm' expansion rumors you'd been reading about are true during the inaugural moments of BlizzCon 2009. BlizzCon is Blizzard's annual games con...
When you think of a hard-core gamer, do you picture a teenage boy battling his friends in World of Warcraft?
The PlayStation 3 Slim gaming console from Sony Computer Entertainment is not only smaller and cheaper, but adds hardware enhancements that make it speedier, including a new Cell microprocessor.
If you own a Wii 4-Dock Battery Recharge Station, unplug it now.
At Microsoft's GamesCom press conference, it was confirmed that Fable III will be heading to the Xbox 360 with a host of new features. Lionhead's Creative Director Peter Molynuex was around to give a few words about the new project.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
A new study from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention working with Emory and Andrews Universities suggests the average US adult gamer is chubbier and less happy than the rest of the population. Apparently eschewing flea markets, churches, bo...
VideoGamer.com reveals in an interview with Rare director George Andreas that the UK-based video game developer has plans to use Project Natal for the Xbox 360 to revitalize some of their classic franchises. Rare is known for developing a number of p...
Microsoft has launched an Xbox LIVE dashboard update that contains all kinds of new goodies, plus a look towards the future. While you can download the update today, some of the newer features won't be available until Thursday, August 13. Here's a qu...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCData Migration ManagerQLD
- FTProcess Documentation AnalystNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC