If you're uninterested in investing in next-gen gaming hardware just yet, Amazon's Playstation 4 Pro deal might be more your speed.
Games - News
There has been a significant boom in gaming since stay-home COVID-19 pandemic-related restrictions began, according to a new report from Alienware, Dell Technologies’ premium gaming brand.
Frustrated by App Store rules, Microsoft will turn to the open web for is game streaming service.
The UPS protects sensitive electronics from power surges and produces a pure sine wave while operating on battery power in the event of a blackout.
This isn't xCloud—you stream from your own Xbox instead of the cloud—but it's something!
Nintendo has discontinued its line of 3DS and 2DS handhelds, bringing an end to production of its DS line of two-screen devices.
Epic Games has been vocal about the exorbitant lock-in cost imposed by Apple and Google, and is ready to throw down.
Razer's Blackshark esports gaming headset is getting a rework.
After showing them off at this year's CES, Samsung are bringing their curviest gaming montors yet to Australia.
Google's alternative to Apple Arcade is finally available to customers outside the United States.
The next major expansion for Blizzard's fantasy card battler looks to be less significant than Ashes of Outland but no less fun.
2K and Hangar Games' remake of the original Mafia has been pushed back due to the impacts of the coronavirus.
Following coronavirus cancellations, PAX Australia, PAX West and EGX are combining forces for the first ever PAX Online.
Razer have teamed up with THX to launch a dedicated audio app.
Melbourne's annual gaming and pop culture convention has been delayed by Reedpop.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Prime Day 2020: Snag a PS4 Pro for $399
- Survey: Social distancing creates 762,000 new Australian gamers
- xCloud game streaming will come to iOS with a browser-based solution
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?