Bungie has announced what's coming next for their science-fiction looter shooter.
Games - News
The message of support has taken over the For You, Browse, and Radio sections, but you can still use Search and access your Library.
Australia's biggest gaming retailer is set to issue refunds for one of 2018's biggest games.
Riot have detailed the next wave of modes, features and cards coming to their digital card battler.
Riot's free-to-play tactical shooter is finally ready for release.
The grim darkness of the 41st century is set to collide with Wargaming's naval combat games.
Both the wired and wireless versions of HyperX's affordable gaming headset now deliver surround sound audio.
2K and Hangar 13 have announced Mafia: Trilogy ahead of an August release date.
As part of this year’s Click Frenzy sales event, Telstra are running a slew of discounts.
Previously slated for August, the ESL and TEG Life have announced that the next Melbourne Esports Open will be postponed until 2021.
Riot are celebrating the launch of their card battler by introducing a new region to the game.
Boutique gaming publisher Devolver Digital is running a weekend-long sale to promote their new podcast.
Ahead of a surprise release on April 24, developer Firaxis and publisher 2K have announced a new installment in the X-COM franchise.
As part of the company's Play Your Part campaign, Ubisoft are giving away the second game in the popular historical action series.
Building on the same partnership that saw them become the launch partner for Xbox All Access in Australia, Telstra are now taking signups for Microsoft's next-generation games console.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Prime Day 2020: Snag a PS4 Pro for $399
- Survey: Social distancing creates 762,000 new Australian gamers
- xCloud game streaming will come to iOS with a browser-based solution
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?