Razer's new gaming finger sleeves are like thimbles for gamers. Or maybe yoga pants for your thumbs?
Games - News
The finalists for the 2021 Australian Game Developers Awards (AGDAs) have been announced. Here's who made the list.
The improved controller firmware will use Bluetooth LE to make connectivity fast and easy.
Sony Interactive Entertainment will hold a PlayStation virtual event next Friday, September 10, 2021, to showcase the next round of upcoming games from developers both big and small.
The latest instalment of the franchise leaves Montana from Far Cry 5 behind and moves to the fictional town of Yara in the Caribbean where the game’s villain, Dictator Anton Castillo and his Son Diego attempt to put down a guerrilla uprising.
Apple acquired the classical music streaming service and will release a stand-alone classical music app next year.
T-Mobile Magenta and Magenta Max subscribers can claim a free year of Apple TV+ starting on August 25.
Bethesda is releasing an anniversary edition of Skyrim that brings the iconic game to next generation consoles and also includes a number of enhancements and upgrades.
PlayStation Australia has announced the launch of their NBA 2K21 ANZ Tournament for PlayStation 4 gamers that will take place across Australia and New Zealand in August.
Neon Giant, the developer behind the popular new cyberpunk-themed action-RPG, The Ascent, says they are currently working on a fix after gamers discovered the Game Pass version for PC lacks DLSS and Ray Tracing.
Sony’s PlayStation Store Winter Sale is now live.
Ubisoft has announced the gTV gaming channel on YouTube for Australian and New Zealand players.
Apple is expanding its lineup with well-known gaming brands.
Blizzard has revealed new Diablo IV player character customisations as well as detailed monsters in their quarterly blog update about the game’s development.
Pentanet, the ISP that will power Australia’s version of the upcoming GeForce NOW streaming service, will hold an event on Wednesday June 9 to reveal details of its GeForce NOW Beta testing program.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fortnite returns to the iPhone (sort of) courtesy Xbox Cloud Gaming
- This real-life “aimbot” uses a physical mouse to cheat at shooting games
- Bethesda’s classic Elder Scrolls games arrive on Steam—for free
- We tested 22 different RPGs on the Steam Deck
- Steam Deck’s first major update adds a lock screen, Windows 11 support
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?