Metro Exodus is a terrific game, and a flagship title for Nvidia's RTX real-time ray tracing technology. Let's take a look at both.
Games - News
Apex Legends is a battle royale shooter with smart touches and creative zest that makes it more approachable, forgiving and strategically rich. Will it have staying power? That's a harder question to answer.
At this stage, RAGE 2 honestly feels like it's shaping up to be as much a sequel to Mad Max as it is the original RAGE.
Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Nubia don't really operate in the Australian region but, if you're game to embrace the perils of importing, their latest "gaming" smartphone might just be worth the risk.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
It may no longer be possible to play Fortnite or PUBG in China after findings from a government established group suggests that the titles may violate the country's social and ethical rules
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
The new Resident Evil 2 isn’t afraid to harken back to its source material, nor does it shy away from the modernisation and user-friendliness of more recent Resident Evil games.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
The introduction of Australian currencies to Valve's Steam store has had unexpected ramifications on the availability of games.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Riot reveal the existence of Project F (but that's about it)
- Riot announce Arcane - a League of Legends animated series
- Riot teases first new IP with the mysterious “Project A”
- Riot are still working on that League of Legends fighting game
- League of Legends Esports Manager is in development
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?