At this stage, RAGE 2 honestly feels like it's shaping up to be as much a sequel to Mad Max as it is the original RAGE.
Games - News
Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Nubia don't really operate in the Australian region but, if you're game to embrace the perils of importing, their latest "gaming" smartphone might just be worth the risk.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
It may no longer be possible to play Fortnite or PUBG in China after findings from a government established group suggests that the titles may violate the country's social and ethical rules
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
The new Resident Evil 2 isn’t afraid to harken back to its source material, nor does it shy away from the modernisation and user-friendliness of more recent Resident Evil games.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
The introduction of Australian currencies to Valve's Steam store has had unexpected ramifications on the availability of games.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, will launch its second season on Saturday 3rd November.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
- Intel don’t expect Google Stadia will affect core PC gamers
- Melbourne ORDER end Drop Bears' dynasty in Overwatch Contenders final
- IEM Sydney 2019: Keeping score with Intel’s Lee Machen
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?