Ahead of next month's PAX Australia 2018, a full schedule for the three-day event has been let loose onto the internet.
Games - News
Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
Razer have announced the Razer Ifrit, a discreet headset for broadcasters.
MasterCard has announced a multi-year partnership with Riot Games to become the first global sponsor for League of Legends.
After six months in beta, Magic The Gathering Arena will be entering open beta from September 28.
Ubisoft Australia has announced that the Assassin’s Creed Challenge will come to Metcalfe Park, Sydney, on October 5th and 6th.
Sony has announced they'll be offering their own take on Nintendo's NES and NES Mini hardware in the form of the Playstation Classic.
ASUS Republic of Gamers have announced a partnership with Activision, for the upcoming release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC.
HP, in collaboration with PUBG Corporation, has announced the launch of the Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament in Asia-Pacific and Japan.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
Nerial, Devolver Digital and HBO have unveiled Reigns: Game of Thrones.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Boost Mobile has announced several new partnerships that see the youth-focused telco expand into the world of esports.
Logitech G have announced the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse and the Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse with HERO Sensor.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 5 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apex Legends hands on preview: Swinging at the king
- RAGE 2 hands-on preview: Back to the future
- Overwatch Contenders tees up inter-regional Showdown events
- Fortnite vulnerability could have enabled account hijacking
- Fnatic and OnePlus announce global esports partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?