Apple made a major change to Apple Arcade recently that fundamentally changed the service for the better. Does it mean Apple finally understands what its service should be?
Games - Opinions
The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
While many businesses are struggling from economic disruption brought on by the pandemic, gaming and esports have instead been thriving.
2020 looks to be make-or-break for Overwatch.
Even as someone who’d call themselves a lifelong PC gamer, the Nintendo Switch Lite might end up being the best gaming console I’ve ever bought.
For the first time in what feels like a long time, Blizzard are facing the prospect of real competition in the digital card gaming space.
For gaming events, consumers, exhibitors and attendees will undoubtedly continue to experience postponements and cancellations and lock-outs, especially in the short-term given the accelerating global impact coronavirus is having. M
The truth is that I got back into playing World of Warcraft for all the same reason that I originally played the MMORPG in high school — because I could.
Blizzard haven’t just remastered what Warcraft 3 was. They’ve retconned it.
Once you have the ability to divorce the Windows operating system experience from PC gaming, you have to ask yourself how much the former really brings to the experience.
This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
- Game on: Apple Arcade bolsters its library with classic App Store favs
- HyperX join forces with Empress Gaming to support equality among gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?