The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
Games - Opinions
While many businesses are struggling from economic disruption brought on by the pandemic, gaming and esports have instead been thriving.
2020 looks to be make-or-break for Overwatch.
Even as someone who’d call themselves a lifelong PC gamer, the Nintendo Switch Lite might end up being the best gaming console I’ve ever bought.
For the first time in what feels like a long time, Blizzard are facing the prospect of real competition in the digital card gaming space.
For gaming events, consumers, exhibitors and attendees will undoubtedly continue to experience postponements and cancellations and lock-outs, especially in the short-term given the accelerating global impact coronavirus is having. M
The truth is that I got back into playing World of Warcraft for all the same reason that I originally played the MMORPG in high school — because I could.
Blizzard haven’t just remastered what Warcraft 3 was. They’ve retconned it.
Once you have the ability to divorce the Windows operating system experience from PC gaming, you have to ask yourself how much the former really brings to the experience.
This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Consoles have their advantages but, from cheap games to flexible hardware, PC gaming has won my heart.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Fortnite offers discounted direct in-app payment, escalating the antitrust battle
- Razer revive Blackshark esports headset
- Samsung's curviest Odyssey gaming monitors are coming to Aus in August
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?