The first season of the Gfinity Elite Series Australia came to a close this weekend, with Melbourne Order taking home trophies across the board.
If you’re happy to embrace the limitations and opportunities attached to the smaller form-factor, the Hades Canyon is a phenomenally compelling package.
Sydney's Burgers By Josh have partnered with Blizzard, adding two new items to their menu to celebrate the launch of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Ubisoft has announced that the second post-launch DLC for Far Cry 5 - Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars - will launch on July 17.
CreativeForge's espionage tactics game Phantom Doctrine has gotten a new launch trailer ahead of a newly-announced release date.
Fuel Games has announced the pre-sale launch of their online game, Gods Unchained, which they’re branding as the world’s first blockchain-based eSport.
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The Australian contingent of this year's Overwatch World Cup has been finalised, with the team being headlined by the LA Valiant's Scott “Custa” Kennedy.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
The Banner Saga 3 isn't due to release for another month, but we can already tell it's going to be a journey we'll want to see through to the bitter end.
Razer are looking to build on their legacy in the gaming peripherals space with the new Huntsman and Huntsman Elite keyboards, which feature Opto-Mechanical switches.
At its core, the Logitech G560 Speaker kit is just a cool, simple idea - and, even if the execution isn’t perfect, the strength of that idea ultimately counts for a lot.
Wargaming has announced that World of Warships: Legends will be coming to PlayStation4 and Xbox One.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you play on a PC or a console.
HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware under a different light
If the lack of RGB lighting turned you off trying HyperX in the past, it’s robust enough in its manifestation here to be worth more than just a passing glance.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
June is the month to get your business organised. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Burgers By Josh team up with Blizzard on Battle For Azeroth-themed burgers
- Far Cry 5 goes to Mars on July 17
- Phantom Doctrine gets a release date and launch trailer
- Australian developer launches bid to become first blockchain-powered eSport with Gods Unchained
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?