Nintendo has discontinued its line of 3DS and 2DS handhelds, bringing an end to production of its DS line of two-screen devices.
PC Games - News
Google's alternative to Apple Arcade is finally available to customers outside the United States.
The next major expansion for Blizzard's fantasy card battler looks to be less significant than Ashes of Outland but no less fun.
2K and Hangar Games' remake of the original Mafia has been pushed back due to the impacts of the coronavirus.
Razer have teamed up with THX to launch a dedicated audio app.
Melbourne's annual gaming and pop culture convention has been delayed by Reedpop.
Bungie has announced what's coming next for their science-fiction looter shooter.
Australia's biggest gaming retailer is set to issue refunds for one of 2018's biggest games.
Riot have detailed the next wave of modes, features and cards coming to their digital card battler.
Riot's free-to-play tactical shooter is finally ready for release.
The grim darkness of the 41st century is set to collide with Wargaming's naval combat games.
Both the wired and wireless versions of HyperX's affordable gaming headset now deliver surround sound audio.
2K and Hangar 13 have announced Mafia: Trilogy ahead of an August release date.
Previously slated for August, the ESL and TEG Life have announced that the next Melbourne Esports Open will be postponed until 2021.
Riot are celebrating the launch of their card battler by introducing a new region to the game.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Google's Play Pass all-you-can-app subscription launches in Australia
- Hearthstone goes back to school with Scholomance Academy
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?