Riot is opening the door for third-party developers looking to work with the League of Legends IP through a new Riot Forge publishing group.
PC Games - News
The ACCC have issued a court enforcable order compelling ZeniMax to provide refunds to frustrated Fallout fans.
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
In addition to announcing League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Arcane and Project L, Riot Games also teased their first new IP during this week’s 10th anniversary livestream.
Following their formal debut ahead of this year’s PAX Australia, Summerfall Studios have announced their first title: a musical adventure game called Chorus.
Ahead of an October 16th launch, we got the chance to go hands-on with the Switch version of Overwatch at this year’s PAX Australia.
Blizzard's hero shooter is coming to the Nintendo Switch next month.
The Washington Justice are visiting Australia for an exhibition match at this year's Melbourne Esports Open. We spoke to Corey Nigra, one half the team's DPS Duo, ahead of the game.
Control is Remedy - and ray tracing - at its finest yet.
After announcing the official throwback servers at BlizzCon 2017, Blizzard have given the long-awaited World of Warcraft: Classic a worldwide release date of Tuesday August 27, 2019 - just in time for the game’s 15th anniversary.
Good Shepherd has announced will be publishing a new John Wick videogame developed by award-winning indie dev Mike Bithell later this year.
After several months of radio silence on the annual event, Blizzard has confirmed that a restructured Overwatch World Cup will take place in 2019.
Toys for Boys
Quickly organise your entire photographic history. Automatically color correct and restore poor condition and even faded photos. And, most importantly easily share your memories with friends and family using your favourite social media applications such as Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 AirPods Pro review (2019): True Wireless Meets True Premium
- 5 RealMe 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Riot to work with third-party developers on League of Legends spin-offs
- ACCC calls in courts over Fallout 76 refunds
- Riot teases first new IP with the mysterious “Project A”
- Riot are still working on that League of Legends fighting game
- League of Legends Esports Manager is in development
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?