PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
PC Games - News
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
'An unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you,' says developer. 'Duh,' says community.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
It's been nearly a decade since the last Unreal Tournament. A decade.
Gigabyte has attempted to set itself apart from the competition by making its video cards energy efficient and well cooled.
Alienware unveiled its three new gaming notebook at the fourth generation Intel Core launch that recently took place in Sydney, as well as the Alienware X51 desktop.
EA’s SimCity has sold more than 1.1 million units sold in its first two weeks of availability. Digital sales significantly contributed to this performance, with approximately 54 per cent of sales being of the digital versions of the game, either from...
As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Loyal fans finally have a chance to go hands-on with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn as it enters the closed beta phase.
Ubisoft’s ShootMania Storm has been pencilled for release on April 10, with an open beta starting on February 12.
Sega will release Total War: Shogun 2 as a Gold Edition in Australia on March 7.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Ubisoft will be releasing its Trials Evolution: Gold Edition for PC in both digital and retail channels on March 21.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 AirPods Pro review (2019): True Wireless Meets True Premium
- 5 RealMe 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wizards of the Coast are reviving the Dark Alliance franchise
- Riot to work with third-party developers on League of Legends spin-offs
- ACCC calls in courts over Fallout 76 refunds
- Riot teases first new IP with the mysterious “Project A”
- League of Legends Esports Manager is in development
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?