Capcom Games - Reviews
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther