Those who loved The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind will find the latest Elder Scrolls Online expansion full of fond memories. Everyone else? Well, it's still Elder Scrolls Online.
Games - Reviews
Sometimes a bit shallow, Endless Space 2 nevertheless manages to charm thanks to its unique factions and engaging quest system.
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
Exploring Prey's mammoth Talos I space station and discovering its secrets is a constant source of joy, even when the combat and story falter.
Everything asks you to contemplate your place in the universe by experiencing the point-of-view of hundreds of other creatures, plants, and objects.
Outlast 2 has a few solid horror moments, but undermines those scares with tedious gameplay.
Double Fine gives LucasArts cult classic Full Throttle the warts-and-all remaster treatment. The problem? Full Throttle has a lot of warts.
There have been a fair few reviews of this game which treat it as a regular video game and as such find it a long, tedious grind. We’re 50 hours in. We’ve probably not got nearly as far as other people in that time, but there’s a very good reason for...
With the original Bulletstorm port basically broken on PC after the demise of Games for Windows Live, it's a bit rough for Gearbox to ask people to pay up for a working version—remaster or no remaster.
Playtonic's Kickstarter promised a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie and that's what Yooka-Laylee delivers, flaws and all.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has literally an entire galaxy's worth of potential, but squanders it on meaningless missions and awkward dialogue.
Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
If you've played Lego games before, you'll get the hang of this one quickly.
I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
Still obsessed with exploding organs and a pseudo B-movie vibe, Sniper Elite 4 nevertheless improves upon its predecessor in every way—enormous maps, better stealth systems, and more good ol' American freedom.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Spotify Comes to Xbox One
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Security Policy ExpertNSW
- FTSoftware TesterOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTPrincipal and Senior Policy Officers - Multiple RolesOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity AdvisorACT
- CCProgram Coordinator - Large Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCWeb Developer/ PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- TPICT Event Logistics OfficerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | UtilitiesQLD
- TPSplunk ArchitectNSW
- TPSharepoint Administrator - 3 months contractQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows Systems Administrator (Security)QLD
- FTGraduate Recruitment ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther