Luna shines, but never so brightly as to erase the sight of its limitations. It’s well-priced and well-paced, but saddled by a small sense of scope when it could be so much more.
Games - Reviews
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
The ability to take Skyrim with you might not initially sound awe-inspiring but, in reality, that disconnect serves to breathes new life into something that’s fast become a classic.
The Xbox One X changes the conversation around console gaming - even if the selective software lineup remains a potential deal-breaker for platform-jumpers.
Though plenty of compromises have been made in this Faustian bargain of a port, DOOM still fun as hell to play and a worthy addition to the Switch’s library.
Hand of Fate 2's combat is sharper and more dynamic and it's new systems are easy-to-learn and hard-to-master, smartly adding depth where the original was shallow. Combined with a willingness to tackle more complex and ambitious storytelling that the...
Unlikely as it sounds, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus is worth far more than its mechanics alone - but if that’s all you’re there for you’ll probably still come away with plenty to like.
Even if you’re a jaded holdout, you’ll probably have a great time with Destiny 2 on the PC. As far as first-person looter experiences go, it’s probably the best the sub-genre has seen in some time and, even with the caveats, it’s a must-play for 2017...
If you like your racing games comprehensive - not to mention visually eye-dropping - you’ll probably find a lot to like here.
High Hell is bright, colorful and stylish in all the ways that you’d expect from something in the Devolver Digital catalog. However, it’s all style. Little substance. Even if it is priced accordingly, it’s all a little too disposable.
Sebastian Castellanos’ latest adventure might shake you up in the moment, but it’s unlikely to keep you up at night.
Set in an industrial, neon-lit cyberpunk future, the top-down brawler sees you take control of a nameless victim on a relentless mission of revenge after he has his brother kidnapped and his brain hacked by a nefarious corporation.
X-COM 2 - War Of The Chosen review: Powerful allies and worthy enemies make this expansion a must-have
If you liked the refreshed take on the premise that X-COM 2 brought to the table but felt like the game’s initially-skinny campaign didn't go far enough: War of the Chosen is worth more than just a casual return to duty.
Set a world Redwall-esque world of slightly-pixelated anthropomorphic animals, Tooth and Tail sees four furry factions set against one another by civil war. It's an exercise in trimming and remixing everything you want out of the RTS experience.
If you’re a fan, you’ll likely find Death of the Outsider a strong, if restrained, bookend to this incarnation of the Dishonored franchise you know and love. If you’re an Outsider, you’re probably better off starting with one of the earlier games but...
Taking place in an unspecified-but-surely-distant past, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice sees players take on the role of a Pictish warrior on a vision quest into the Nordic purgatory of Helheim in an effort to save her lost lover's soul.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By MadCatz
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Razer
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
- Wargaming Ready Warships Blitz for Jan 18 Launch
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSQL DBAWA
- FTSiebel Project Manager - Immediate StartACT
- FTManager, Data QualityOther
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTMedication Management Support - PermanentQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTPerformance Test Consultant X1Other
- FTSecurity Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- CCCISCO Project ManagerACT
- CCProcess Improvement and Change Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSystems Administrator - WindowsOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactOther
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTUNIX Systems AdministratorOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC