The poor guy works so incredibly hard, has restored the galaxy numerous times, and does he get any a thank you? A pat on the back? No. Just "it's not good enough" from the narcissistic King. It's just not fair. You hear me, Dad?! I DON'T NEED YOUR AP...
Games - Reviews
My first experience with Demon's Souls dates back to the hustling, bustling, absolutely insane experience that was the 2009 E3 Expo. Notepad in hand, I was lead through Atlus's booth by smiling faces, going hands-on with the latest and greatest from ...
There's a senseless yet subconscious question we ask ourselves when we experience a video game that's incredibly realistic and enjoyable; we can't help but think, "How can this get any better?" I first asked myself this after experiencing the perfect...
There's a stigma in the gaming industry that a realistic simulation game has to be boring. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is here to challenge that notion. What it lacks in high intensity run and gun Call of Duty style gameplay, it makes up for ...
The original sandbox experience strikes back with yet another installation in the stellar Grand Theft Auto franchise. Featuring plenty of PSP exclusive content for newcomers and jaded criminals alike, Rockstar is asking gamers everywhere to leave the...
"The most fun I had with Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga was watching a defeated enemy's corpse glitch through a suspended platform into the air below. The game crashed on a loading screen soon afterwards." Ouch. When the only entertainment you can deri...
Let's face it: the apocalypse has been done to death. Nowadays, everyone and their neighbor has some futuristic tale to tell, but this innovative title from 2K Games somehow manages to breathe some new life into a somewhat tired genre.
The wait is over! Australians can now finally get their hands on the much-hyped Kindle, Amazon's eBook reader. Until now it was only available in the US but it is now shipping internationally. The Amazon Kindle eBook reader boasts an excellent electr...
In February of 2010, athletes from across the globe will head on over to Vancouver, Canada, to participate in the Winter Olympics. For a couple of weeks, sports we wouldn’t otherwise care about will be plastered over our televisions, and everyone wil...
At some point in our lives, the majority of us have flirted with the fantasy of being a rock star or musician, and when our TVs show us the low calibre of contemporary musicians, it only serves to embolden our misplaced delusions (I mean, if this guy...
When I began reviewing Half-Minute Hero, I tried to describe it to some of the other GamePro editors and failed miserably. The description usually went something like this: "It's an RPG, but it's not long. Well, it is long, but you only have thirty s...
When it comes to video games, spin-offs are almost never as good as the original material. Pokemon, on the other hand, has actually been pretty damn lucky with the polish and high-quality gameplay of titles like Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Puzzle League an...
While Tim Schafer's games have earned him a ton of cred with critics and diehard fans, it hasn't always translated into mainstream commerical success (seriously, why didn't you guys buy Psychonauts? It was freaking awesome and should have sold a baji...
Forza 3 inspired some mixed feelings in our reviewer Mitchell who thought that the game's slick modes and pretty graphics had a lot to offer but it somehow failed to keep him glued to the driver's seat. Read on to find out why, despite the game's obv...
Grinding the Left Analog Stick like a madwoman and spamming the A Button, I narrowly escaped the clutches of the infamous reverse bear trap that was on the verge of turning my head into a medley of gore.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTICT Project Coordinator / Project ManagerOther
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- FTData Centre / Hosting Lead - $800 per dayOther
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other