I know they're meant to cater to the casual crowd, but the idea of fitness-focused video games has always appealed to me. My fitness regimen has always consisted of me working out by myself with some sort of technology acting as the carrot on a stick...
Games - Reviews
Free is good. Along with the words sex, chocolate, and Eliza Dushku, the word free is almost always associated with something positive. Free beer, a month's free rent, and buy-one-get-one-free are all great. But of course there are times when getting...
NCAA Football 10 is like an above average college football recruit: it plays hard, keeps its nose clean and eventually gets drafted in the second round. It doesn't make ESPN's Top 10 Plays segment on a weekly basis nor does it rack up the jersey sale...
If I didn't know any better I'd have wagered a fat stack of cash that Battlefield 1943 was sold on real-life shelves in a real-life box. Instead, this Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network download boasts the quality of a full-blown retail game at...
Every once in a while, a video game comes along in a series that polarises the fan base. The King of Fighters is one of those games, packing some eye-popping visuals and streamlined gameplay, but not much else in the way of features. While it doesn't...
After a less-than-stellar change of pace with the 360 exclusive Guilty Gear: Overture, Arc Systems has returned to their fighting game roots with their latest epic brawler, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - and trust me when I say, it was worth the wait.
Trine is a high-production benchmark for downloadable games, earning GamePro's praise alongside such games as Super Stardust HD and PixelJunk Monsters. Unfortunately it's a bit overpriced on the PC, so you might want to keep your eyes peeled for the ...
The BIGS 2 brings the boys of summer back to life in an entertaining and captivating way that grabs your attention and doesn't let go. In my preview of The BIGS 2, I described the game as "flat out fun at worst and out right addicting at best." After...
One part real-time strategy, one part third-person hack-and-slash, Overlord: Dark Legend aims to satiate any Wii gamer's craving for something evil.
Starfy is finally making his highly anticipated English-language debut on with The Legendary Starfy for the Nintendo DS.
I was always convinced that the hardest review I'd ever have to do write would be for Noby Noby Boy, in the case that - while the game was fun - I was pretty confident that reality would come crashing down around me if I tried to put it into words. I...
I'll admit it: I'm a Harry Potter fan. I've spent hours in line for midnight releases for both the books and the movies, surrounded by fellow nerds (excuse me -- "fans") with their glasses, wands and drawn-on lightning bolts shimmering across their f...
When I reviewed the first Call of Juarez back in 2007, I praised the game's unique Wild-West setting but lamented the poor pacing and weak gameplay. Techland's follow-up effort, Bound in Blood, is much, much better and it's obvious that the developer...
Grand Slam Tennis goes far beyond a glorified version of Wii Sports' tennis once you plug in the Wii MotionPlus. Learning to control the new-found power takes some time, but the reward of an accurately placed shot will keep you coming back to the vir...
Atlus' latest installation in its prestigious role-playing series takes the franchise's tried and true demon-summoning roots and introduces them to the Nintendo DS in this flawed, but fun-filled SRPG.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTRelease and Deployment ManagerOther
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther