The first Overlord was an overlooked adventure game that blended the best parts of Pikmin with the worst parts of the Bible. Casting gamers as a walking apocalypse with demon underlings, the delightfully cheery fantasy world gave the game a dark yet ...
Games - Reviews
Only twelve months into the portable franchise's lifespan, the gaming community has already been treated to three Guitar Hero On Tour titles. While the first On Tour was a daring experiment, On Tour: Decades only improved upon that formula by introdu...
I remember watching Lethal Weapon back in the day and thinking how much of a badass Sgt. Martin Riggs was: A loose-cannon cop on the edge that, while always over the top, never stopped being intriguing.
I once called Wii Sports a glorified tech demo on the GamePro forums, much to the chagrin of the Wii fanboys. I didn't do it to demean the game in any way -- after all this time, it still remains the quintessential Wii experience -- but let's be hone...
I was a little kid when the Ghostbusters movie came out and I went nuts for it. If it was playing in a theater, I snuck in to see it. If a friend's family rented the video, I invited myself over for an extended stay. I quoted dialogue lines and sang ...
The story accompanying Class of Heroes is as thin as school cafeteria stew. In a world seeded with underground corridors that coil through forests and around mountains, specialized academies teach youngsters how to properly spelunk through these cave...
The Munchables is a Katamari-style action game, but instead of rolling around a ball of junk, you romp around as a cute creature eating a bunch of junk called Tabemon. You can play as one of three characters; one which is unlocked after you beat the ...
For most of us, walking around a crowded metropolis is a hellish experience. Being surrounded on all sides by jostling people, honking cars and immense buildings can make you feel powerless and trapped.
If I had to rank all of the Indiana Jones adventures in order of best to worst, I'd put The Last Crusade at the top -- that's an easy decision. The second best Indy adventure is just as easy to name: it's LucasArt's fantastic point-and-click adventur...
They did it. They actually did it. I don't know exactly how they managed it, but the superstars at Harmonix were able to capture the rhythm-based, lighting-in-a-bottle phenomenon that is Rock Band and package it into an innovative portable package th...
Raven Software returns after pressing hard at work on yet another Marvel game based loosely upon the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.
I wasn't very impressed with Fuel when I first started reviewing it. Sure, it had great graphics and the racing was slick but I couldn't stop comparing it to Motorstorm and Pure; I wasn't sure what Fuel offered that those two games didn't. I'm still ...
In essence the Sony PSP Go is a Mylo with the keyboard ripped out and replaced by game controls. Indeed, we wouldn't be too surprised if Sony used most of the scrapped cases from that funky, defunct device. But we digress. After spending some time wi...
Some games want to engulf you in an intricate story full of plot twists and deep character development, while feeding you action at a slow burn. Other games want you to work to make progress, presenting puzzles and conundrums that require gamers to t...
Sigh. Knights in the Nightmare is one difficult game to review. Honestly, I'm a huge fan of Altus's RPG brand games, but this tactical title almost lost me from the very start, which didn't help as I struggled through hours of complicated missions an...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW