PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
Games - Slideshows
PAX Australia always delivers a surplus of incredible talent from the local cosplay community. Here are our favorites.
Here's what we saw on the final day of this year's PAX Australia.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
Here's some of what we saw during the first day of PAX Australia 2018.
Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Here's a look at some of the tech, games and pro-level play that was on display at this year's IEM Sydney.
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
The fun continued on the second day of PAX Australia 2017. Here's some of what we saw.
There are countless trends competing for attention in the gaming notebook and laptop space but not all of them are either useful or benefit the core gaming experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Overwatch Contenders tees up inter-regional Showdown events
- Fortnite vulnerability could have enabled account hijacking
- Fnatic and OnePlus announce global esports partnership
- CES 2019: Nubia just announced the gaming phone that might be worth importing
- Razer have announced their first console keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?