Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
Games - Slideshows
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Here's a look at some of the tech, games and pro-level play that was on display at this year's IEM Sydney.
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
The fun continued on the second day of PAX Australia 2017. Here's some of what we saw.
This year's PAX Australia kicked off the three-day marathon of games, tech and pop culture in style. There was a lot to play, and plenty more to see. Here's a glimpse.
Here are some child friendly choices. And less child-friendly choices.
There were some amazing game demos on at PAX Australia 2016. But the most fascinating were those utilising VR.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the latest in everything from VR to video streaming services. We'll cover the lot
Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Playstation embraces the past with Playstation Classic
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces PC Partnership with Activision for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
- These are the best deals in Catch’s $4M Electronics Clear Out sale
- Nerial and HBO partner on Reigns: Game of Thrones
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?