PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
Games - Slideshows
PAX Australia always delivers a surplus of incredible talent from the local cosplay community. Here are our favorites.
Here's what we saw on the final day of this year's PAX Australia.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
Here's some of what we saw during the first day of PAX Australia 2018.
Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Here's a look at some of the tech, games and pro-level play that was on display at this year's IEM Sydney.
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
The fun continued on the second day of PAX Australia 2017. Here's some of what we saw.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEM Sydney adds Overwatch Contenders 2019 finals
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory is set to arrive later this year
- Blizzard tag in Good Old Games to re-release original Warcraft
- Weaker-than-expected sales have thrown Phantom Doctrine dev CreativeForge into disarray
- Apex Legends hands on preview: Swinging at the king
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?