Will that big, sexy screen look as good on your desk as it does in your living room? Let's dig into the specifics of using an HDTV with your PC.
Games - Tutorials
Steam lets you share your games library with others. Just be careful who you share with.
C:// isn't your only choice for storing Steam games if you have multiple drives attached to your PC.
Here's how to set up screen time in the Xbox One Creators Update
The Windows 10 Creators update offers native support for PC game broadcasting, using Microsoft's Beam service. What it lacks in users and features, it makes up for in sheer ease of use.
So you’ve found your way into the addictive netherworld of Plants vs Zombies but a few of the undead are playing for keeps and you’re wondering how to stay alive until morning. Here are some tips and tricks on how to win at Plants vs Zombies, and ho...
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
After 13 years in development, Duke Nukem Forever is finally coming to consoles and PCs in 2011. What better way to celebrate than by playing through Duke Nukem 3D? You won't be able to just pick up and play a game from 1996, though--here's how to us...
The Android OS: It's on your phone (and maybe even your tablet PC), and it lets you run thousands and thousands of apps -- including games. But which phones are ideal for gaming? What kind of specs do you need to play the latest and greatest? Can you...
Have a cable you don't recognize? Here's our guide to various proprietary, device-specific cables commonly used for game consoles and portable gadgets.
Google encourages its engineers to spend 20 percent of their time working on projects that aren't necessarily in their job descriptions. The corporate philosophy that spawned Google products like including Gmail and Google News has perhaps had its gr...
The folks at the Open Camera Controller (OCC), a system that uses an older Nintendo DS handheld to provide more options to photographers seeking to get the most out of their DSLR cameras.
Mario can't rescue the princess without his Fire Flower. Mega Man can't beat Dr. Wily without his Mega Buster.
After the excitement of the Wii's "revolutionary" controller died down, a lot of us adult gamers began to realize Nintendo's missteps on the console: The lack of mass storage, HD support, and DVD playback, and a scarce online community were all reaso...
Mario can't rescue the princess without his Fire Flower. Mega Man can't beat Dr. Wily without his Mega Buster. If you're going to save the world, you need the proper equipment--and a keyboard and mouse just won't cut it. Fortunately, you can get pret...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW