Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Speaking at today's 'A.I.Stralian Stories' event in Sydney, Google's VP of Google Photos and Communications Anil Sabharwal announced the impending rollout of several new features for the company's Google Lens app.
Google has officially confirmed previously-rumored plans to revamp its existing music and streaming services, announcing the launch of YouTube Music and YouTube Music Premium.
Google is under investigation in Australia following claims by Oracle that it collects data from millions of Android smartphones users.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has claimed on Twitter that Google will be expanding its Pixel hardware range to incorporate a new smartwatch later this year.
Google have shown off a range of new features due to come to their Android operating system and the company's expansive range of apps at their annual I/O developers conference.
Google has launched a spinoff of its Android operating system for home appliances and other machines, following mixed results with Android offshoots for cars, smartwatches and televisions.
Google has announced a re-calibration of its efforts in the messaging space, pulling engineers off Allo and onto a new initiative called Chat.
Every summer Google hosts its annual developers' conference, Google I/O. It's of more interest to developers than consumers, but the opening keynote typically contains some interesting information on upcoming Google software (this is not a hardware event). In 2018 we expect to hear more about Android P, Android Wear 3.0, Android Things and the Google Assistant.
When is Android P coming out, and what new features will it include? We explain when and what we expect to see from Android P.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Voice Assistant use to grow 1000% to reach 275 million by 2023, Juniper says
- Google roll out new Lens AI features
- Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- Google investigated after Aussie smartphone data harvesting accusations
- Google tipped to reveal 'Pixel smartwatch'
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?