We don't agree with all the changes made by Google's Android partners, but a few features and settings should appear stock Android.
I’ve deleted Google from my life. I realized handing over all my digital data to one platform had its downsides.
Google plans to remove obtrusive and aggressive ads from Chrome with a new ad-blocking feature starting next year.
We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
Google's 2017 I/O keynote was heavy on AI and machine learning, and the best intersection of the two is Google Lens. Here are six things we are looking forward to testing.
Google's A.I. speaker gets hands-free calling, proactive assistance, and HBONow support, among other interesting tricks.
The beta version of Android O is here, bringing Google Play Protect and interface tweaks like picture-in-picture mode for apps along with it.
Google unveils its plans to expand Google Assistant by pushing it into more devices, and adding new capabilities like payments, the company said at Google I/O.
A change to the Maps direction screen adds Street View images alongside route directions to show a real-world look at where you need to turn.
Google is looking to expand the reach of Street View with a new certification program that makes it easier to shoot and upload videos of your personal experiences.
Microsoft for years has been trying to tackle the growing threat of Google's Chrome OS, which is siphoning PC market share away from Windows.
A hotly anticipated upgrade to Google Home will let users train the company’s virtual assistant to recognize different voices and provide personalized responses to each person.
Google and PayPal have announced they are teaming up to allow users to access their accounts at store checkouts via Android Pay.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How I deleted Google from my life
- Google will block bad ads (even its own) with a filter built into Chrome
- Google Home gets hands-free calling and 6 other cool new features
- Google launches Android O in beta with Google Play Protect and helpful interface tweaks
- Google Assistant branches out, supporting third-party hardware and smarter features
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther