Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
We’ve been testing WiFi products for more than ten years and it’s always been a total nightmare.
Google's A.I. assistant learned some new tricks while you weren't looking.
We don't agree with all the changes made by Google's Android partners, but a few features and settings should appear stock Android.
I’ve deleted Google from my life. I realized handing over all my digital data to one platform had its downsides.
Google plans to remove obtrusive and aggressive ads from Chrome with a new ad-blocking feature starting next year.
We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
Google's 2017 I/O keynote was heavy on AI and machine learning, and the best intersection of the two is Google Lens. Here are six things we are looking forward to testing.
Google's A.I. speaker gets hands-free calling, proactive assistance, and HBONow support, among other interesting tricks.
The beta version of Android O is here, bringing Google Play Protect and interface tweaks like picture-in-picture mode for apps along with it.
Google unveils its plans to expand Google Assistant by pushing it into more devices, and adding new capabilities like payments, the company said at Google I/O.
A change to the Maps direction screen adds Street View images alongside route directions to show a real-world look at where you need to turn.
Google is looking to expand the reach of Street View with a new certification program that makes it easier to shoot and upload videos of your personal experiences.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- How I deleted Google from my life
- Google will block bad ads (even its own) with a filter built into Chrome
- Google Home gets hands-free calling and 6 other cool new features
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCUnderground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or AdelaideWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTSenior Back End Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- CCOSS ArchitectNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager - Implementation Lead - CS restucture**NSW
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPTraining Materials Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTApplication SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTSolution LeadWA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther