Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Google - News
It works on all Portrait Mode photos, and doesn't require an iPhone XS or XR.
Moshi is announcing new accessories developed under Google’s Made for Google program.
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
Google has begun rolling out the Google Assistant to Android Auto and Android TV owners.
The collaboration between OnePlus and Google is a mobile-only experience that will put users head-to-head around the world. There will be a series of puzzles you’ll have to solve as quickly as possible in order to advance to the next round.
Google has announced a redesign of their Google Fit app.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Speaking at today's 'A.I.Stralian Stories' event in Sydney, Google's VP of Google Photos and Communications Anil Sabharwal announced the impending rollout of several new features for the company's Google Lens app.
Google has officially confirmed previously-rumored plans to revamp its existing music and streaming services, announcing the launch of YouTube Music and YouTube Music Premium.
Google is under investigation in Australia following claims by Oracle that it collects data from millions of Android smartphones users.
Google now gives you 8 different voices for Assistant, so mix it up a bit!
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has claimed on Twitter that Google will be expanding its Pixel hardware range to incorporate a new smartwatch later this year.
Google Lens is now part of the Android camera app, and with the new location comes some cool new features.
At Google's annual developer conference on May 8, the company showed off new features coming to Google Assistant. They include new voices and support for more complex commands.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
- Google Photos adds depth control, color pop to iOS app
- Moshi releases 2nd Generation USB-C digital audio adapter with charging
- [Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
- The Google Assistant now available on Android Auto and Android TV
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?