If you're looking to buy a dedicated GPS navigation device, you'll quickly discover that every manufacturer offers an almost dizzying array of products -- each with slightly different features. The challenge, then, is to determine which features are ...
GPS & Car Tech - Features
It's that time of year again, with retailers slashing prices in preparation for Christmas. We've done some research for you and compiled the best GPS navigation units that have been heavily discounted this holiday season.
Car tech: A look at what people in tech world have installed in their cars, from the completely mind-boggling to the outrageously cool.
Although popular turn-by-turn GPS apps for the iPhone, like Navigon's MobileNavigator and TomTom's Australia are yet to make an appearance on the iPad, there are plenty of other GPS apps available in the App Store.
Does your dad pride himself on being a great driver? He probably thinks that he knows his way around town without a street directory. No matter whether he's a top driver (or thinks he is), he probably isn't as capable a navigator as a GPS unit!
One of the odd aspects of the Facebook event launching the new Facebook Places service was the participation, support, and partnership of competing location-based check-in services.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based...
Augmented reality, long a staple of science fiction, is here, there and everywhere. A search on Google News brings up nearly 700 recent stories about the technology and the companies that claim to offer it.
Google Earth offers a tonne of great features to play with. We run through the 10 coolest.
In the olden days, the ancients recognized Seven Wonders of the World; but thanks to Google Earth, you can now spot thousands of "I wonder what it is" head scratchers.
Suddenly, there are two kinds of people. The first kind loves location-based social networking services like Foursquare. They speak in an alien language about "Mayors" and "Badges" and broadcast their locations to the world.
You've done your Christmas shopping and bought too much chocolate for Easter. Now it's World Cup time! It's hard to believe we're already in June, but why not help your getaway planning this long weekend with a new GPS unit!
We're now nearing the end of financial year, which means the sales are starting and tax return time is just around the corner. So why not pick up a budget GPS unit before 30 June?
Screw Android 2.2. Forget the new iPhone. Nokia and Yahoo have some news.
Everybody loves gadgets, but there is something about gadgets and cars that just screams cool.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Specialist - Telecommunications (sydney west)Other
- FTSoftwares Support AnalystOther
- CCIncident/Service ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPSystems Support AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst/ Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCUser Interface DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)WA
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorOther
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- TPPMO ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness System AnalystQLD
- TPChange AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther