Cheap TVs, new GPS devices and bargain Wi-Fi routers
GPS & Car Tech - Features
An 11-year-old boy is dead, and too much dependence on GPS may be partly to blame.
Pick up some great gear for bargain prices
With the founding of ESRI 40 years ago, Jack Dangermond pioneered the business of geographic information systems (GIS). He shares his perspective on how the Web has democratized access to geographic information, and how mashups between GIS and tradit...
Navman Australia last week announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. Set to hit Australian shelves this month, Navman claims the new MY series provide "rich information" to consumers.
Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 is the first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone.
iPhone owners have been waiting a long time for fully fledged GPS and thankfully, full turn-by-turn navigation has just arrived.
Welcome to the era of SoMo.
The iPhone 3G S has better battery life, power and speed compared to the 3G, and provides hardware-based features that enhance existing apps and functions on the phone. If all that matters to you, then upgrading is worth it, but if you're more of a c...
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
TomTom's turn-by-turn direction iPhone application, which was unveiled at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference Monday, has been met with much enthusiasm. The company's stock price increased by 17 percent after TomTom co-founder and CTO Peter-Frans...
The sale of location information from mobile operators to service providers could result in privacy issues, and needs to be investigated, two Swedish regulators said on Tuesday.
Location-based services that remind you about to-dos when you're on the go are exactly what busy mobile professionals need. A new service, ReQall Pro (US$3/monthly or $25/yearly), gives you reminders that are tied to specific locations. Unfortunately...
After a U.S. government watchdog agency warned that the U.S. Global Positioning System might fail, potential customers may wonder whether buying a GPS device is still a good idea. In a word: Yes.
Ah, trip planning. If you'd like to set your itinerary of points of interest, landmarks, and destinations on your PC rather than struggling with a GPS's touchscreen, then EasyGPS is a nice, free solution. It works with numerous models of Eagle, Garmi...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTResident EngineerOther
- TPICT ArchitectsACT
- FTSenior UI DesignerOther
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- CCProject OfficerNSW
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Engineer (devOps)NSW
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level Tester - BrisbaneNSW
- FTInformix 4GL ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCPatching ManagerVIC
- FTProject/Stakeholder Engagement ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Integration LeadOther
- FTSenior SQL EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTPortfolio Lead. PMONSW
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Product/Project Manager - North QueenslandQLD
- FTPronto Systems / Reporting AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther