While it won’t affect everyone, a serious bug reared its head at the weekend with me. When you drive into a tunnel and then hit a traffic jam, Apple Maps keeps going at the same speed. While this is something I’ve actually wanted for tunnel navigation for some time, you’d think that navigation would stop and wait for you once you return to the surface and into the sunlight again. But not this time.
GPS & Car Tech
Everybody loves gadgets, but there is something about gadgets and cars that just screams cool.
Loaded with features for the serious runner, the Garmin Forerunner 405CX is a premium GPS watch aimed at the enthusiast end of the market.
QStarz's BT-Q1300 Travel Recorder is a Bluetooth GPS device that can be used to track and log your movements. Designed as a keyring, the BT-Q1300 can interact with Google Earth and Google Maps.
GPS technology has been available in cameras for a while now, allowing users to determine where and when photos were taken. The ATP Photo Finder mini isn’t the first to bring automatic geo-tagging to the masses, but its simplicity and a nice design make it a worthwhile device for people unwilling to fork out money for a GPS-equipped camera.
Small and light enough to use as a key ring, but powerful enough to track up to 20 GPS satellites, Freedom's mini GPS is a compact, convenient and simple GPS receiver that is compatible with most Bluetooth devices and navigation software packages.
The GPS navigation market continues to grow and Sony Ericsson has seen fit to delve into this popular category with the release of the HGE-100 - a simple add on that turns most Sony Ericsson phones into a personal navigation system.
QStarz's BT-Q1000 Travel Recorder is a Bluetooth GPS device that can be used as a navigation device, or to track your movements and record your places of interest. Best of all, it can upload data to Google Earth to give you a clear visual of where you've been and how long it took you to get there. It's a tiny device that fits comfortably into a pocket and its software offers some good customisation options.
Boasting 32 channels and 32 hours of continuous use from a single charge, QStarz BT-Q818 is a simple but extremely effective GPS receiver. Although it lacks a suction cup to mount to a window, it performs reliably well and is quick to gain a GPS fix.
With GPS becoming more and more popular, the push for navigation continues to gather pace. If your mobile phone or PDA doesn't have a built in GPS receiver, then Nokia's LD-4W -- a simple, but practical Bluetooth GPS receiver -- can turn it into a full navigational device.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)NSW
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Migration EngineerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther