Stonehenge has been revealed as the first UK tourist attraction that will be photographed for Google's Street View.
GPS & Car Tech - News
GoFinder has released what it claims is Australia’s first sub-$400 GPS security tracking device. The GoFinder SmartSystem operates on AA lithium batteries.
Nissan's latest Skyline Crossover went on sale Monday in Japan packed with some of the company's most advanced automotive electronics technology. The sensors and computer systems in the car should make driving safer and parking easier.
Moon to Google. Standby for liftoff of Google Earth 3D moon mapping. Well, maybe.
Google has added a real estate search to its Google Maps service in Australia, letting potential home buyers view available properties across all real estate companies in a particular area.
Gartner predicts that the number of subscribers using location-based services (LBS) globally will double this year, even as mobile device sales decline by 4%.
Navigon has announced the launch of three new GPS navigation units in Australia, with the German company claiming the new devices — the Navigon 1300, Navigon 3300max and Navigon 4350max — are the first on the market that learn from an ind...
Nokia has announced the launch of a new version of its Ovi Maps software. It now includes live traffic updates delivered by Australian company Sentinel.
Previous attempts to create a mass-market satellite phone may have failed miserably--just ask the backers of Globalstar, Iridium, and Odyssey--but a Virginia-based satellite firm believes it has a better solution that just may work this time.
Navman Australia today announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. The company claims the GPS units offer a host of new features that provide "rich information" to consumers. Navman also revealed it has "no pl...
The first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone has been launched — and it isn't from TomTom.
Google's popular and yet controversial (in some places) Street View service received a nifty update, in the shape of smart navigation. By now, users had to navigate through Street View using some pretty basic forward and backward arrows along the roa...
GPS manufacturer TomTom will release a dedicated app and car kit for the iPhone that turns the smartphone into a fully fledged navigation unit.
The U.S. Air Force late last month disputed a General Accountability Office report concluding that the Global Positioning System used by the military and millions of motorists worldwide may be in danger of disruption unless aging satellites are repla...
The sky isn't falling and neither is the Global Positioning System, the U.S. Air Force said during a Twitter news conference. "No, the GPS will not go down," tweeted Col. Dave Buckman of the Air Force's Space Command. "GAO points out, there is potent...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTUtilities Contract Administrator - $34phOther
- FTTechnical Project OfficerOther
- CCSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (Engineer) Mining SystemsOther
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Project ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- TPBusiness System AnalystQLD
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD
- CCSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Enterprise Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTTrainer- Information/ Cyber SecurityOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - April startACT
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Project ManagerOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTSystems Co-ordinatorOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPCRM Dynamics DeveloperACT