Google's updated version of Maps finally started rolling out to Android smartphones and tablets this week. The interface has been overhauled to more closely match Google's new design norm.
GPS & Car Tech - News
The Luminos can cruise indefinately in sunlight and will compete in October's World Solar Challenge in Australia.
Apps that provide turn-by-turn navigation on Windows Phone are at a premium, literally, as virtually all require either an up-front payment or a subscription. Nokia's Here Drive+ app is set to change all that.
Car-tech fans are going to see more HUDs in the future, and we're not talking Paul Newman movies or federal agencies. HUD is short for heads-up or head-up display, a device that projects information onto the windshield of a car.
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk has more than just one plan to make it possible for electric car motorists to drive across the country.
We may not have a new version of Android to drool over, but at least we've got more feature-filled, better-looking maps. At its Google I/O keynote, the company announced an enhanced version of its popular Google Maps service. The demos shown on stage...
Google is adding a new level of personalization and a cleaner interface to its popular Maps product.
Google Maps is rumored to get a UI overhaul next week. According to the Google Operating System blog (an unofficial Google blog), the new interface will nix the sidebar and overlay all the information on top of a full page screen.
Putting too much tech in classic American muscle seems almost blasphemous. These cars are for driving, not tweeting and texting, after all. But Ford basically nails the tech situation in its 2013 Mustang. When you jump into the company's latest pony ...
Apple brings Flyover, 3D buildings, Turn-by-turn navigation improvements to Maps, updates Apple Store app
Apple has been quietly updating its Maps app as it works hard to keep CEO Tim Cook's promise to improve the widely criticised service, and has also updated its official Apple Store app.
Apple has been blamed for the potentially dangerous flaws found in the FireReady bushfire information iOS app.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
Police officers in Colac, Australia are warning that relying on Google Maps may be endangering motorists in their jurisdiction, according to a report from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Google's new Maps app for iPhone arrived in the App Store late Wednesday, in a move likely to please users disappointed with Apple Maps in iOS 6. While the new app leverages Google's robust mapping data, it has a few weak spots of its own--most notab...
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCCISCO Project ManagerACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- CCITSM Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk :Team LeadWA
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- FTSenior Functional AnalystOther
- FTDNS Network SpecialistOther
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- CCSecurity SpecialistQLD
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - ieMRQLD
- CCInternet Applications Developer - DevOpsNSW
- FTIT Security OfficerACT