The Garmin Forerunner 610 is a watch with a built-in GPS and a huge range of data logging capabilities -- it’s designed to be an all-in-one tool for anyone looking to track their workouts or fitness routines. We can’t think of anything workout-wise t...
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
The Garmin nuvi 2360LT is a mid-range GPS navigation unit that provides a rich feature list for a reasonable price. In addition to now-standard features like lane guidance, built-in live traffic updates and Bluetooth hands-free, Garmin's nuvi 2360LT ...
Like the TomTom GO 1050, the Uniden iGO50 is a 5in GPS. It's preloaded with the latest Sensis maps, it calculates a range of routes based on your driving preferences, and it can do 3D mapping with a novel feature that helps you deal with upcoming mot...
TomTom's high-end GO GPS range now includes a model with a 5in, capacitive touchscreen. The TomTom GO 1050 features the same revamped design as the smaller GO 1000 GPS unit but with a larger display. It also comes with Bluetooth hands-free and voice ...
The TomTom VIA 180 is a mid-range GPS device with plenty of nifty features and a reasonably easy to use interface. It has a 5in resistive screen that's not always responsive, but if you hit it hard enough it will bow down to your commands. It rests b...
TomTom's high-end GO GPS navigation device has been given a complete refresh: The TomTom GO 1000 has a new design, a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen, and a refreshed interface. A successor to the TomTom GO 950, the GO 1000 also includes Bluetooth hands-...
TomTom's Start 10 is a slight refresh of the company's entry-level Start GPS unit. It's cheaper than the Start and advanced lane guidance has been added. The Start 10 sat nav is TomTom's cheapest portable navigation unit released in Australia and has...
The Kogan EziNav G4 GPS boasts a 4.3in display, text-to-speech, lane guidance, and speed and red light camera warnings, but it is let down by a display that is hard to see in sunlight.
Sat navs with 5in screens are slowly trickling onto the GPS market in Australia, but online retailer Kogan is one of the first to sell a 6in model. The massive Kogan EziNav G6 portable navigation unit may lack the slick interface of well-known compet...
Pioneer's AVIC (In-Car Entertainment Communication Navigation) navigation devices combine navigation, Bluetooth mobile phone control and audio-visual entertainment in a single unit. The new top-of-the-range Pioneer AVIC-F20BT offers a full turn-by-tu...
German company Navigon has joined TomTom, Garmin and Navman in releasing a 5in portable sat nav. The Navigon 70 Plus GPS represents good value at this price, packing in live traffic, lane guidance and junction view along with its large screen.
The Navman MY75T GPS unit is the company's first portable navigation device to feature a 5in screen. Also boasting live traffic capabilities, 3D junction views, lane guidance, Bluetooth and built-in 4WD tracks, the MY75T is well equipped with the lat...
The Navman EZY30 GPS unit is targeted at first time users thanks to its easy to use interface and a relatively low price. It offers decent value for money, but the touch screen wasn’t always responsive in our tests, and the loss of GPS reception in h...
TomTom's XL 250 GPS unit is an entry-level navigation device with a large 4.3in touchscreen. Its asking price is the same as the smaller ONE 140 and only slightly higher than the cheapest GPS in TomTom's range -- the Start -- and represents good valu...
The Navman EZY40 GPS unit targets first time users thanks to a simplified interface and a relatively low price. Its decent value for money, but a touch screen that isn't always responsive, and the loss of GPS reception in heavy CBD areas detract from...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- FTResource Coordinator - $71 phOther
- FTFrontend Developer - URGENTOther
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Business Process Solutions - MelbourneVIC
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- FTSAP FICO Lead- government backgroundOther
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- TPBusiness Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSupply Chain or Logistic IT Business Analysts - MULTIPLE ROLESOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - Governance and L&DQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTCompliance Analyst - Anti Money Laundering & CTFOther