Most GPS units have employed a similar form factor for a number of years -- generally housing a resistive touchscreen in a bulky plastic case. Garmin has gone against the grain with the nuvi 3790T, banking on an ultra-thin design and a high resolutio...
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
Uniden is renowned for offering value for money in the GPS market and the Uniden TRAX 4310 GPS unit certainly carries on that tradition. Equipped with a well-rounded features list that includes advanced lane guidance, 3D terrain and landmarks and saf...
The Garmin Zumo 220 is a GPS navigator designed for motorcycles, with a rugged and weatherproof body that can resist fuel splashes and road grime. It's fine for in-car use as well, with a simple charging method for its internal battery and a range of...
The Strike Genius is a GPS navigation device aimed at motorcycle and scooter riders. It offers some nifty features that make it a great all-weather riding companion.
Described by Garmin as Australia's "first online GPS," the nuvi 1690 includes an integrated wireless module that allows access to real-time, online information including Google search, traffic, weather and fuel prices. This feature-packed GPS also bo...
Nokia shook up the GPS market in January by announcing that full turn-by-turn navigation on its Ovi Maps software is now available as a free service. Compatible with 10 current Nokia phones (with more to follow) and all future handsets, Nokia Ovi Map...
TomTom's GO 950 is the company's current premium GPS device. It's a svelte unit that has the features appropriate to its premium price tag. Boasting maps of Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and 49 European countries, the TomTom GO 950 GPS unit is ...
Take Garmin's excellent 1390T GPS unit, add a large, 5in display and you end up with the nuvi 1490T — a bigger version of Garmin's former flagship nuvi device. Featuring live traffic capabilities, excellent lane guidance and a simple but highly...
A larger screened version of the [[artnid:317893|nuvi 1350|Review: Garmin nuvi 1350 GPS unit]], Garmin’s nuvi 1450T GPS unit has a 5in display — the largest in its class. Operating almost identically to the rest of the Garmin’s nuvi range, the ...
The Navigon 1400 is an entry-level GPS unit with a handy pedestrian mode. It's one of the smallest and lightest GPS units we've reviewed and it offers excellent value for money.
Navigon's latest top-of-the-line GPS unit -- the Navigon 6300 -- is a sleek and stylish piece of hardware that packs in a wealth of features, including voice recognition. Though the Navigon 6300's interface and map display lack the visual appeal of a...
Bigger isn’t always better, but that hasn't stopped TomTom from releasing an extra-large version of the XL 340 GPS unit. The TomTom XXL 540 has a massive 5in screen, as well as IQ Routes technology, advanced lane guidance and the company's EasyPort m...
The nuvi 1250 is Garmin's cheapest in-car GPS unit. It's very similar to the nuvi 1260, but lacks Bluetooth hands-free capabilities. Provided you can live with the small display and the lack of lane guidance, the nuvi 1250 provides an excellent navi...
Touted by TomTom as the first GPS unit with voice control, the GO 750 also offers a slightly revamped interface and improved Bluetooth hands-free performance. However, traffic updates are a notable omission.
The wild popularity of the iPhone shows no sign of lessening, nor is the vast array of turn-by-turn GPS navigation applications available in the iPhone App Store likely to decrease. TomTom is the first to come to market with a car kit mounting soluti...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)SA
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW