Retailing at just $199, TomTom's latest Start GPS unit is the Dutch giant's cheapest portable navigation unit released in Australia. Designed for first-time GPS users, the TomTom Start has spoken street names, an EasyPort mount system, IQ Routes tech...
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
A similar GPS unit to the Navig8r G43 but possessing a smaller screen, the Laser Navig8r G35 performs almost identically to the larger model. At $169 it’s the cheapest GPS unit on the market, but the design is underwhelming and the speaker and screen...
It looks ugly, its screen is hard to see in direct sunlight and the sound quality is poor, but Laser’s Navig8r G43 GPS unit isn’t all bad news. Retailing for just $229 it offers free map updates, an Australian text-to-speech voice and speed limit war...
The fifth Australian turn-by-turn GPS application to be available from Apple's App Store, NDrive Australia aims to please iPhone users with detailed maps and a straightforward user interface. Unfortunately, its lack of features and a sub-par interfac...
ALK is renowned for its turn-by-turn GPS applications on PDAs and Windows Mobile smartphones, and now the company's CoPilot Live 8 GPS application has finally arrived on the iPhone.
Described by Samsung as the "world's first 12.1 megapixel camera phone," the Pixon 12 mobile phone was actually beaten in Australia by the launch of the Sony Ericsson Satio.
Navman's C40 GPS unit is an entry-level model targeted at users on a strict budget. It's based on the older Navman S35 but has updated maps and a different coloured case. The Navman C40 represents decent value but overzealous school zones alerts and ...
Sony Ericsson's Yari looks much like another run of the mill, mid-range slider mobile phone of the kind we've seen over and over again from the company. Turn it on, though, and the Yari is full of surprises, most notably its "gesture gaming" function...
With one of the largest screens we've seen on a GPS device, Uniden's TRAX 5000 certainly looks appealing at first glance. Also boasting advanced lane guidance, 3D landmarks and terrain and built-in safety warnings, the TRAX 5000 is good value for mon...
The Mio Moov A470 is a midrange GPS unit equipped with a 4.7in widescreen display. Highlights include inbuilt safety alerts, live traffic updates, 1GB of onboard memory, a microSD card slot and Bluetooth hands-free connectivity.
Navman's C series of GPS units is a budget line targeted at cost-conscious consumers. Navman's C60 is essentially based on an older GPS model from the company with updated maps and a different coloured casing.
Navman's MY30 GPS unit is the entry-level satnav in the MY range, but lane guidance and 3D junction views make a surprise appearance. Overzealous school zone warnings and a small display are issues, but given its reasonable price, the Navman MY30 rep...
On paper, Sony Ericsson's Satio smartphone certainly looks impressive -- a whopping 12.1 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, a large 3.5in touch screen display and an interface that uses standby panels on the home screen to access commonly used applic...
Packing in a wealth of features including a brilliant AMOLED display, a 5-megapixel camera and Wi-Fi, its strange to think the Samsung Jet Icon isn't actually a smartphone. Though it lacks the ability to install third-party applications, the intuitiv...
An entry level GPS unit with a downsized display, Garmin's nuvi 1260 is ideal for anyone on a budget. For a reasonable $349, the nuvi 1260 includes a text-to-speech feature and a Bluetooth hands-free speakerphone and it provides a solid navigational ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD