Subaru's Liberty is the beneficiary of a steep price drop following the Japanese Free Trade Agreement. The range-topping 3.6R has dropped down by 25 per cent to $41,990, though the introductory 2.5i starts from $29,990.
GPS & Car Tech - Slideshows
Holden is banking on a host of technology in its new VF Commodore to win over new car buyers. The top of the range model is the Calais V, and we've just taken one for a spin.
Ford's new Kuga SUV has a number of cool technology features, including a hands-free tailgate. We take a closer look at what you can expect as Ford banks on a host of technology to win over new car buyers.
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.
Want basic driving directions? Help finding cheap gas? A cool way to create a digital scrapbook of your latest trip? Android has an app for that, and more
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Looking for an apartment to rent or wondering what the latest global health crisis is? Look no further than Google Maps. Many professional and part-time map addicts have created useful Google Maps mashups that show you (in real time, or at least in near-real time) the latest information for a variety of subjects, including the latest happenings on Twitter, news from the Associated Press, and even the most recently reported UFO sightings. Check out these ten Google Maps mashups to be in the know before anybody else.
It's that time of year again, with retailers slashing prices in preparation for Christmas. We've done some research for you and compiled the best GPS navigation units that have been heavily discounted this holiday season.
Car tech: A look at what people in tech world have installed in their cars, from the completely mind-boggling to the outrageously cool.
Although popular turn-by-turn GPS apps for the iPhone, like Navigon's MobileNavigator and TomTom's Australia are yet to make an appearance on the iPad, there are plenty of other GPS apps available in the App Store.
Does your dad pride himself on being a great driver? He probably thinks that he knows his way around town without a street directory. No matter whether he's a top driver (or thinks he is), he probably isn't as capable a navigator as a GPS unit!
Embarrassing moments, unexplained car crashes, and crazy stunts. You never know what the Google Street View team is going to capture on camera next. If only an 'Undoo Button' was in play for those captured here
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based apps for Android smartphones.
Google Earth offers a tonne of great features to play with. We run through the 10 coolest.
In the olden days, the ancients recognized Seven Wonders of the World; but thanks to Google Earth, you can now spot thousands of "I wonder what it is" head scratchers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTL&D Developer - Trainer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)QLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Business EfficienciesOther
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Frontend Developer - ReactNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TPTechnical Support OfficerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Designer l MPLS, ISP, Data Centre design and migrationNSW