Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
Plantronics have announced its Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 Series.
If you’re not an audiophile, $500 is a lot of money to spend on a single pair of headphones - and while the Nuraphones definitely sound good, I don’t think they sound quite that good.
The Sony WF-SP700N sports earbuds take the strengths of last year’s WF-1000X and mold them to a very different cause.
HyperX have made a play for console gaming audiences with the new, budget-friendly, Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Where other true wireless earbuds are about audio isolation, the Xperia Ear Duo are about audio synthesis. They’re a different, smarter kind of earbud, for a different, smarter kind of customer.
While the AXUM Gear Bluetooth earbuds aren’t without their strengths, there’s just a too little many weaknesses here to ignore - even with the cheaper-than-average price.
The Cygnett FreePlay earbuds are definitely more affordable than most true wireless at $129 but they arrive with just enough compromises that I’d struggle to honestly recommend them over the many cheaper, wired or Bluetooth alternatives.
ASUS have added a new gaming headset to their line-up of ROG gaming accessories in the form of the Delta.
Beats by Dr. Dre has kicked off its 10 year anniversary celebration with the launch of its new Decade Collection comprised of its latest products styled in red accents.
The Sennheiser GSP 600 lives up the brand’s pedigree for sound quality but fails to seal the deal on other fronts.
Sony has revealed that they'll be bringing their unique Xperia Ear Duo open-ear wireless headphones to Australia later this month.
Jabra has announced Australian launch details for three new Elite products, completing the local range of Elite headphones and earbuds.
B&O Play has announced a refresh of their Earset earbuds.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
June is the month to get your business organised for the new Financial Year. If you need to update your Printer, Scanner or Label Maker this is the time to enter this month's competition.
In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plantronics Announce Backbeat Go 600 Wireless Headphones
- HyperX target console-crowd with Cloud Stinger Core headset
- Computex 2018: ROG cover all the bases with new Delta gaming headset
- Apple launched new Beats collection to celebrate 10 year anniversary
- Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?