Jaybird are rolling out a new special edition version of their Jaybird RUN headphones in celebration of Earth Day.
Jabra has announced a new franchise of wireless headsets that set a new standard for call quality, security and the number of staff who can simultaneously use them.
Pitched as a more professional (or least professional-looking) option, the Jabra Elite 65ts harness not only the strengths of their predecessors but also offer the leap forward that we had hoped to get from them.
Unless you’re really, really, invested in one of the titles in the present lineup of supported Dolby Atmos games- this is a tricky sell.
There are a lot of great ideas here. Unfortunately, they’re let down by the disappointing reality of the hardware involved.
If the prospect of paying $129 for decent true wireless earbuds sounds good enough that you’re happy to make the compromises that 3SIXT are asking for, then you’ll likely come away satisfied with the sound of these.
As a first effort in the true wireless category, the Bose SoundSport Free are an impressive effort. Unfortunately, it felt like any positive elements here come balanced by the slightly iffy form-factor and high price.
Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
If you want good battery life, comfortable design and are satisfied with decent sound quality, these might fit the bill. Unfortunately, and otherwise, they feel like the byproduct of a brand that wants to play in the wireless gaming headset space but hasn’t quite nailed down what the X-factor in their formula should be
Buying local can often be a point of pride for Australian customers when it comes to groceries, so why not headphones? We sat down and spent some time with Perth-based earphone company Audiofly’s latest range of wireless headphones to see how they stack up.
Bose have announced the arrival of their SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
Brand loyalty only goes so far - and where that loyalty ends, TRNDlabs’s NOVA earbuds are aiming to pick up the slack. According to the company, the NOVA are the first “genuinely affordable” true wireless earbuds.
When Anker started talking up their Zolo Liberty+ earbuds at a price-point of $99, it caught my attention. Everything else - the 48-hour battery life, Bluetooth 5 connectivity and 6mm graphene drivers - was just icing on the cake.
Announced back in September, Jabra have now announced Australian and New Zealand pricing and availability for their new Evolve 75e Bluetooth headphones.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
The numbers don’t lie. According to Norton’s latest Cyber Security Insights report in 2017, cyber-criminals stole $US172 billion from 978 million victims in 2017. Globally, victims reported an average loss of $US142 plus almost 24 hours of their time dealing with the aftermath.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird celebrate Earth Day with special edition Jaybird RUN earbuds
- Jabra launches engage Business headset range
- Google finally bring the Pixel Buds to Australia
- Bose announce local availability and pricing for SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds
- Jabra confirm ANZ pricing and availability for Evolve 75e headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSplunk DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End .Net Developer ? Multiple RolesQLD
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- FTJava Developer (Axway API)Other
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC