JBL have introduced the Everest 710GA headphones, a new set of over-ear headphones that feature on-board Google Assistant.
JBL has introduced Free X, its new pair of true wireless in-ear lifestyle headphones.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney have announced a collaboration celebrating Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Edition Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones.
HyperX have announced the release of HyperX Cloud Earbuds.
Sony's third-generation noise cancelling headphones surpass Bose's QuietComfort 35 II in every way.
Jaybird has announced the Jaybird X4 Wireless Sport Headphones and the Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sport Headphones.
Audiofly has announced the launch of its new wireless Bluetooth headphone range.
Here are our picks for the best gaming headsets you can buy in 2018:
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
Razer have announced the Razer Ifrit, a discreet headset for broadcasters.
If you’re looking for a dead-simple gaming headset that delivers solid results, the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset isn’t just an option. It’s one of the best.
Plantronics has launched five products across the BackBeat Fit and BackBeat Go lines.
Bose has announced the availability of its noise-masking Sleepbuds.
Huawei’s FreeBuds are more modest than they are meaningfully-innovative.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items? Don’t fret! We have some affordable answers.
Shop safely with our award-winning security solution. Protect yourself this Black Friday and get the exclusive Black Friday discount for Bitdefender 2019!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- JBL introduces new Free X true wireless lifestyle headphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney unveil headphone collaboration
- HyperX announce Cloud Earbuds
- Jaybird releases X4 and Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sport Headphones
- Audiofly launches wireless headphone range
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?