The Roccat Noz aren't awful but they rarely makes a great case for themselves beyond just being a safe enough place to start when it comes to buying your next gaming headset.
Jabra have always a cerebral bent to their audio hardware but with the Jabra Elite 85h they take that quality to a new level.
SteelSeries are bringing a new budget gaming headset to Australian gamers.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Although they fumble some of the finer details, Nokia’s first set of true wireless earbuds are surprisingly good.
The Jaybird Run XT see the brand back in the race but there’s still a ways to go before they can rightfully call themselves the frontrunner of it.
It’s one thing to listen to audio playback on true wireless earbuds, it’s quite another to use them to answer a phone call.
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
The Exodus proves that you don't need to sacrifice sweet sound for mindfully sourced and sustainably built headphones
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 4 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 5 Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose are now taking preorders for their follow-up to the QC35s and ouch
- Planning to pre-order a Galaxy Note 10? Samsung want to sweeten the deal
- Those Bose Noise-Cancelling headphones you've always wanted are on sale
- Sony's next set of AirPods-killer earbuds have better battery life and improved noise cancelling
- SteelSeries show off their new Arctis 1 budget gaming headset
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?