Here are our picks for the best gaming headsets you can buy in 2019.
The Beats PowerBeats Pro are totally worth it for $399 - let alone the $269 you can get them for on Black Friday.
The FreeBuds 3 are barely adequate in a category where it’s increasingly easy to find something exceptional.
Looking to upgrade to a new Samsung phone and like the idea of a free year of Amazon Prime? Vodafone's latest promotion might be up your alley.
Jabra's latest flagship set of true wireless earbuds finally close the gap with Apple when it comes to battery life.
If you’re looking for the best, the AirPods Pro rate among them in a way that the iconic and original true wireless earbuds didn’t.
Panasonic's Technics brand is returning to Australia.
So long as you’re willing to put up with the messy design, the HyperX Cloud Orbit S delivers some pretty incredible results.
Apple have sprung a new set of noise-cancelling AirPods on consumers ahead of the holiday season.
Even if the Cloud Alpha S no longer qualifies as the best cheap gaming headset, it’s still a pretty good gaming headset.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- HyperX's budget-friendly Cloud Stinger Core headsets now come with 7.1 surround sound
- Best Click Frenzy Deals: Apple, Telstra, Samsung and More
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- RealMe expand into wearables and true wireless
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?